By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite weapon in a video game?

RenCutypoison said:
celador said:
Purple dildo from Saints Row IV.

Won't post a pic, not sure what the rules are. Just imagine a huge dildo, that is purple.

Tentacle > dildo (Only talking saint row ofc)

Would you use it on me, RenCuty-san?

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA! When I read the title, I immediately thought you and the Monado, Ultra. It's really funny how right on I was. I wasn't expecting it. x ) This was an obvious answer ; )

For me, I think I'd go with a standard sword, or dual wield, cuz swords are so cool... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'd say the Monado, though it might just be cuz I'm playing through Xenoblade right now.

And this

THE VECTOR CANNON

the thing can destroy compressed space and can only be used while on the ground and it even has an initiation sequence its PURE RAW POWER

Cloudman said:
HAHAHAHA! When I read the title, I immediately thought you and the Monado, Ultra. It's really funny how right on I was. I wasn't expecting it. x ) This was an obvious answer ; )

For me, I think I'd go with a standard sword, or dual wield, cuz swords are so cool... ; )

You know it, Cloud!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
PixelPerfect said:

I'd say the Monado, though it might just be cuz I'm playing through Xenoblade right now.

And this

Even Shulk needs his potassium.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

BFG9000 from Doom.

Chainsaws are awesome and terrifying at the same time (depending on who has the chainsaw )!

Smeags said:

Chainsaws are awesome and terrifying at the same time (depending on who has the chainsaw )!

I think Conker does it best!

Ultrashroomz said:

I think Conker does it best!

Oh yes.

CBFD's multiplayer mode was so much fun. Especially when someone had a chainsaw. You could hear it as the assailant approached, but by that time it was too late and you got the stuffing knocked out of you (literally if you were playing as a Tediz).