By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is current gen only, first in-game screenshots revealed - trailer in less than 10minutes!

Still waiting for that surprise Wii U version..... :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Wow, very surprised there's no last-gen version. But at least this means the X1/PS4 versions won't be held back!

2 more screens:

If they make it next gen only and it looks this good, i might finally take the plunge. I was really intrigued by the trailer.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Was about to say "Yay! People are finally learning to call it 'current gen' and not 'next-gen' which makes no sense". Then I read some of the responses... Oh well, at least the game looks good.

Around the Network

So whens the damn reveal?? I think I wanna watch it, Im more interested in this game then I should be =P

ktay95 said:
So whens the damn reveal?? I think I wanna watch it, Im more interested in this game then I should be =P

We don't know for sure, but it looks to be 1 hour and 15 minutes from this comment.

SpokenTruth said:
kinisking said:

Not going to happen :(

Treyarch hasn't skipped Wii or Wii U yet.

Doesn't mean anything. It's only listed for pc ps4 x1

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Wow, didn't think they would make it current gen only. For once I'm surprised.

poklane said:
ktay95 said:

We don't know for sure, but it looks to be 1 hour and 15 minutes from this comment.

... we dont know and yet it could be that close?? WTF Activision -_-