By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guillermo Toro on Silent Hills "It's not gonna happen and that breaks my greasy heart

https://twitter.com/tvsmatthackney/s...77537427447808

Around the Network

WTF! That sucks! Was so looking forward to it :(

That's it, I'm done with Konami.

My last hope is that Kojima brings a horror game with his own studio. P.T. was friggin' intense, best Horror game I've played in years and it was only a demo. The man is a genius.

Yeah, and I will never buy a Konami game again. Not Even MGS 5. I'm cereal. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Nooooo! I...I wonder what happened to cause that?

That's a real shame.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

At least I have P.T.....

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Is this a reliable source?

That's a real shame, looked like a horror game that was actually shaping up to be a real horror game :(

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Jeez... What's going on here? What happened between Konami and Kojima to make them so bitter all of a sudden?

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

wow, if that's the case, that's really really sad to hear. Real low of Konami to do.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Dude. That's like getting a Lameite and evolving lame into Mega Lame.