By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killing Floor 2 Will Ban Racist, Sexist, and Other Abusive Players

Chazore said:
I don't see much of an issue with it, if you don't be a dick to others then you've got nothing to be afraid of, if someone reports you and you've clearly done nothing wrong then you point it out to them and have the person who filed the fake report banned and his key taken away from him.

People need to learn the hard way throughout life, I feel this is the enxt step, if you want people to grow thicker skin so you can carry on your way of life being a douche then you are the one who eneds the harder lesson, you either adhere to the rule or youpay the price.

Well, it's DEFINITELY not going to work like that, since the main issue here is that there's no proof one way or the other for individual cases. According to the developers, this is so they have the right to deal with serial offenders who have loads of complaints lodged against them.

That said, yeah...I don't have any sympathy for people like that.

Around the Network

This is absolutely fantastic! I hope that they can do the same on PS4, because I would like to buy this on that platform.

I hope they have a team dedicated to handling these cases, because mistakes will be made and someone will have to fix them. If you have moderation like this in a paid product, you'd better have someone who can check the facts and undo incorrect convictions. Also, 'racism', 'sexism', etc. are extremely vague, which is extremely problematic. And finally, however this is going to be done, it probably won't understand humor, which is more than a slight issue with this.

Good idea, but the execution is probably going to be just horrible.

RolStoppable said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't a multiplayer game require multiple players?

Nah, KF was great insofar that waves scaled w/ the amt of players.  Sort of like Payday, you can solo it, but it really really helps if you've got a group.