By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 9 wiiware screenshot

Around the Network

I think I'm gonna get the Dr. Mario and the Star Soldier R. The other one that interested me was the Minna de PuzzLoop one, but I already got Magnetica on my DS. I'm curious about the Crystal Chronicles one, but I'll wait for reviews, since I'll be more than busy with Brawl and Wii Fit around then.

Gametrailers has some videos up.

Probally Star Soilder and Final Fantasty for me, Is this a list of the Japanies launch games? Also what is the game at the bottom that looks like it has the potential to be good depending on what type of game it is.

It says "Animaru Panikku" on it, so it's Animal Panic something or other. My guess is the animals are totally freaking out, and only you can save them through the power of fencing them off to isolate each species.

Around the Network

Looks very good!

WW Market share prediction on 31st March 08 (I make this prediction on 13 Dec 07):

Wii - 50%

X360 - 30%

PS3 - 20%

Star Soldier R is the only one that interests me so far...

Wow, I didn't even know about Star Soldier. This WiiWare looks more promising than I imagined.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow. I'm impressed already. WiiWare is going to be great!

And I loled at the legendary pokemon's models.

Tetris Online which looks to allow co-play for 2 players and up to 6 player (competitive?) and Final Fantasy (which seems to be a cross b/t FF and Simcity) seem very cool to me.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org