By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story is totally back guyzzz!!!!!

that's good but just for the Wii owner or wii u download too?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I've started this game twice now, and both times didn't make it more than two hours into the game...
I need to take a weekend to just sit down and play this game...

Have a nice day...

I am not familar with Terra Battle or whatever, is the game any good? Part of me is considering downloading it just to show my support for Last Story.

Never played this yet, where would you find and download this special quest?

I just recently got the game, havent got time to play it yet tough, too busy with RL and playing Pillars of Eternity.

Around the Network
MakeAccountLater said:
My Wii copy is still waiting to be played... Shouldn't have released it so close to Xenoblade way back when, because I HAD to sink 120 hours into the latter. Defenitely going to give it a go... eventually... once I finish Lost Odyssey (hopefully that is before Xenoblade X comes out!). If The Last Story is anywhere near as awesome as LO is, then I'm still in for a treat.

"Lost Oddyssey", now there was an awesome game. Haven't played "Last Story", maybe when it comes out digitally in America - and when I get an external HDD for my Wii U. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I loved The Last Story. This news related to Terra Battle, however, doesn't make me excited at all. I dislike Terra Battle.

StuOhQ said:
MakeAccountLater said:
My Wii copy is still waiting to be played... Shouldn't have released it so close to Xenoblade way back when, because I HAD to sink 120 hours into the latter. Defenitely going to give it a go... eventually... once I finish Lost Odyssey (hopefully that is before Xenoblade X comes out!). If The Last Story is anywhere near as awesome as LO is, then I'm still in for a treat.

"Lost Oddyssey", now there was an awesome game. Haven't played "Last Story", maybe when it comes out digitally in America - and when I get an external HDD for my Wii U. 

Yup, really enjoying it at the moment. Especially the Dream segments. Such a great way to add more depth to a 1000 year old character. Plus, some of these stories are really really good. Not all of them. But some of them are fan-tas-tic!

My guess is there won't be any dream segments in Last Story, because... it's a different game. But I hoep for you that they will release a digital version of it!

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck

I hope they put on the VC as soon as possible.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile