By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Master chief update cracks down on quitters

jlmurph2 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
What the heck is a betrayal? I don't think I've ever encountered that before.

Its when you kill your teammate....

I've never done that before, and I don't remember any friendly kills.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Its when you kill your teammate....

Did you play much multiplayer? Because that's common knowledge to any Halo player.

jlmurph2 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Did you play much multiplayer? Because that's common knowledge to any Halo player.

Local only. I don't like playing on Xbox Live. There are too many people who take the game way too seriously. I am a Sony Girl after all, so I usually play Killzone 2.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

TiagoCosta said:
Isn't it normal tho?

Most multiplayer games I played have such system.

The cracking down on rage quitters? I haven't seen anything like when I was playing COD but that was kind of a while. It could of been added. I think that a lot of multiplayer games lack that though.

Aeolus451 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Isn't it normal tho?

Most multiplayer games I played have such system.

The cracking down on rage quitters? I haven't seen anything like when I was playing COD but that was kind of a while. It could of been added. I think that a lot of multiplayer games lack that though.

I mostly play gears after all, and it has that system.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Aeolus451 said:

Ah, I see. I played the first gears before but I didn't know it had that feature though. 

Aeolus451 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Ah, I see. I played the first gears before but I didn't know it had that feature though. 

Yeah, I think it was added on gears 2. 

Gears 1 was different.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Local only. I don't like playing on Xbox Live. There are too many people who take the game way too seriously. I am a Sony Girl after all, so I usually play Killzone 2.

You can do friendly kills in hardcore mode in COD.

This won't do anything, people's still gonna quit. :(

Aeolus451 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

You can do friendly kills in hardcore mode in COD.

I only play Zombies in CoD.

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!