By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony reported earning last night...(and they hit it out the park)

RolStoppable said:
I am butthurt.

sorry about that. 

Around the Network

Very Very good to hear

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Nice.

Well, with those losses out of the way and with extraordinary quarters like that, they my be able to squeak about 2 billion in pure profit this year. And with that, their market capital will continue to rise. I imagine it settling around 50 billion.

Good for Sony

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Good to know! I'd never want to see an entire company go under. Many job losses piled on to economic shake up. Not good for anyone.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Ka-pi96 said:
Sounds very good. PS4 is really doing well for Sony

Indeed. I was wondering why their stock value went up so much ttoday. Here's hoping they can reach at least $37 at the NYSE by the end of the year!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Wonderful news indeed! Here's hoping 2015 will be a full year profit and not a loss!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:

sorry about that. 

No, this is the point where you say: "With you sad, I can die a happy man."

And I'll answer: "I am looking forward to it."

I never knew you two were friends?!

Fantastic news!!