By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars Battlefront 3 Sounds not that great so Far...

If the Battlefield series has taught us anything at all; do not buy this game in its first six months, or even first year. There will be massive issues, Dice and EA have proven unable to release a single title closely tied to online without major issues running for a long time.

Around the Network

its not 4 planets, they just have 3... Endor is a moon...

Hardcore_gamer said:
Sony can have it it will flop really bad because it Hasn't got story mode

well EA need PS4 exclusive marketing to hype this game  to boost the sales ,and for story mode it was like this since the previous doesnt have story mode either.

I think this game can sell 10 million by years end. I think you guys are underestimating it! 5 million for ps4, 3.5 million for xbox one, 1.5 million pc

The thing is, if Battlefront releases and it gets a strong backlash, what will Disney do? The Star Wars franchise is too valuable for them to let other companies devaluate it with bad reputation.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
The thing is, if Battlefront releases and it gets a strong backlash, what will Disney do? The Star Wars franchise is too valuable for them to let other companies devaluate it with bad reputation.

they will not make another deal with EA i hope...

It is going to be a more focused experience than the old Battlefront games. Because come on most of the Battlefront 1 and 2 maps had - that much thought. But the game was not about deep maps it was about the battles which it did very well. There is no way for Battlefront to have Battlefield quality maps and have as many maps as the old games had.

Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:

It can do 4 million before the new year across all systems I think

Yeah, I expect a fair bit more than that, just playing it safe

Battlefront will probably go between 8-10 million. 

4 planets, and ya....it sounds like a step backward from 2 in just about every way imaginable

-No space battles

-No campaign mode

These are deal breakers for me. Star Wars is not Star Wars without space battles, they might as well call it Futuristic Battlefield now.

No campaign mode is awful, it is the reason I detest Destiny(and Titanfall) so much, if you're skipping half of the game making it multiplayer only it should be priced accordingly.