By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Coming to 3DS?

Doubt it.

Around the Network

I mean, this is pretty damning evidence, and as annoying as Tilmen is, he's not a liar. He's also not smart or talented enough to fake something this well, even if he was one.

I can believe this.

EDIT: And just like that, it's debunked.

Hell no, if Xenoblade 3D looks like that then i'm pretty sure the N3DS wouls ruin Twilight Princess.

PLEEAASSSEEEE don't be true. Too many Zelda remakes.

and thats EXCLUSIVE to NEW 3ds.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. I kind of doubt 3DS will see another Zelda.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
LipeJJ said:
Please don't be true. 3DS already had it's fair share of Zelda games, and we don't need an useless remaster like this one. I mean, save it to the next console so at least it'll look better. On the N3DS it would look the same, just with more aliasing.

It would look worse. 3DS is nowhere near GC level.

I know, that's why I was saying N3DS, which is closer to GC.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

If true, I would definitely buy it! It is my favorite Zelda game!

I don't think the 3DS could handle it. My N3DS had some issues running Majora's Mask!! I was like "WTF!". If this is true, I'll still buy it. I have nothing but fond memories of Twilight Princess and I'd love to have a reason to play it again.

So all of the doubters were right, huh?

It will means the nail on the coffin for the Zelda franchise this gen. Too much mismanagement.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile