By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon Japan Best Sellers of 2015! [Week 16]

Amazon Japan Best Sellers of 2015! [Week 16]

*List includes Just Software/Hardware (bundles too). Will not include accessories (Controllers/PSN cards), Memory Cards, Toys (amiibo), etc.

*Will have duplicates, meaning may see more than once. Not an era.

*Doesnt 100% reflect actually sales in Japan, but in a way can tell us somewhat of demand...

*New Thread once a week, each will post best sellers of 2015

*Daily Thread for Amazon Japan here... 

*Enjoy

1st-10th

11th-20th

21st-30th

31st-40th

41st-50th

51st-60th

61st-70th

71st-80th

Around the Network

Reserved..

Xenoblade Chronicles X not doing so hot, duuude...

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Curious, what makes you say that? It still has 10 days left^

Dontforget top 40-50 are all games that sold 50k-400k and up. Could be anywhere :0

tbone51 said:
Metallox said:

Dontforget top 40-50 are all games that sold 50k-400k and up. Could be anywhere :0

Exactly that. 10 days left. Perhaps I'm overestimating Amazon Japan, anyway. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:

Well, considering it hasn't come out yet and these are the best sellers for the entire year (so far), it really isn't a bad ranking. Also, you have to factor in that the bundle sales are split from the single game unit.

OT: Thank you for making this tbone!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Metallox said:
tbone51 said:

Exactly that. 10 days left. Perhaps I'm overestimating Amazon Japan, anyway. 

NP! Yeah its a little weird on amazon. If you want more info, some retailers in the opening of pre orders said it was a good start (nothing since), and COMG shows it has interest...

Could be 50k FW, 100k, 130k.... Who knows!!!

Skullwaker said:
Metallox said:

Well, considering it hasn't come out yet and these are the best sellers for the entire year (so far), it really isn't a bad ranking. Also, you have to factor in that the bundle sales are split from the single game unit.

OT: Thank you for making this tbone!

Cool! I use to do this daily but to much work. Once a week or every other week shouldnt be a problem and things will move around.

Im just asking to put in your opening links to each thread. So we can always check if needed!

Only if you can, i will start being busy soon, but imma do my best to stay with the community :)

Keep up the good work!

I'm happy to see Majora's selling so well over there. 500k LT is a given at this rate, but can it reach 600k+? Would be special. s2

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Glad to see the Japanese are having no problem buying a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL
Meanwhile in US...