By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - At what age did you lose your virginity?

?

15 or younger 11 16.18%

16 4 5.88%

17 1 1.47%

18 3 4.41%

19 4 5.88%

20 3 4.41%

21 or older 11 16.18%

Haven't yet 31 45.59%

Total:68

Let's share. :)

Around the Network

I'm a virgin.

KdxlavkdX said:

I'm a virgin.

Don't worry, it'll happen; I thought I would be forever, if I can make it, almost anyone can. ;)

curl-6 said:
KdxlavkdX said:

I'm a virgin.

Don't worry, it'll happen; I thought I would be forever, if I can make it, almost anyone can. ;)

When did you lose yours? And I havent lost mine yet, I'm only 15 lol 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
curl-6 said:

When did you lose yours? And I havent lost mine yet, I'm only 15 lol 

Around the Network

Had quite a few opportunities before that, including one time where the girl/woman (we were 18 at the time) was moving her hand up my thighs, I'm actually a bit of a "conservative", and while I didn't wait until marriage, I did want to wait until I was in a proper relationship that had a potential for marriage. Couples who have had fewer sexual partners prior to marriage have a far lower chance of divorce.

As it turns out, I'm still with the same girl that I slept with at 20 (now 23), have plans on moving in with her next year. If that works out after about a year or so, looks like I'll end up marrying her.

Not yet, I am 17 though going to uni next year, don't know what that will bring

Tenty-One. Maybe a couple of weeks before I became 22.

Im waiting intill i get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could have lost it at 13, but i literally ran away lmao... (btw we are talking Full Blown Contact, cuz if not then its 14 for me :p)

tbone51 said:

Could have lost it at 13, but i literally ran away lmao... (btw we are talking Full Blown Contact, cuz if not then its 14 for me :p)

Bailing out from losing it at 13 was probably a good idea.

And yes, we're talking full blown intercourse.