By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade X on the Usa Pre-Orders chart!

Us Fw predictions?

50K 15 11.54%

100k 22 16.92%

150k 26 20.00%

200k 16 12.31%

250k 17 13.08%

300k 8 6.15%

350k 2 1.54%

400k 1 0.77%

500k 16 12.31%

Pokemon X Yoktai 7 5.38%

Total:130
Ryng_Tolu said:
ReimTime said:
USA FW predictions? Hmmm that's a tough one. Xenoblade Chronicles sold 140K first week in the states. It had a much higher install base then, but it was also fairly unknown at release (correct me if I'm wrong). XCX has a lot more pre release attention, but the install base is much lower. IMO, the hype factor overrides the lower install base.
I think it will be ~200K FW USA.

We have some source for said that have sold 140,000 first week in the US? (withouth VGChartz...)

No. No NPD numbers; it was excluded due to being retailer exclusive. All we have on any Western sales for XC are VGChartz, and this interview with Iwata in which he says it sold more in the West than it did in Japan LTD (~200,000). Why?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

We have some source for said that have sold 140,000 first week in the US? (withouth VGChartz...)

No. No NPD numbers; it was excluded due to being retailer exclusive. All we have on any Western sales for XC are VGChartz, and this interview with Iwata in which he says it sold more in the West than it did in Japan LTD (~200,000). Why?

Can you post the NPD numbers for the XenoBlade released month?

Ryng_Tolu said:
ReimTime said:

No NPD numbers for Xenoblade due to being retailer exclusive

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

In this case, no one know the XenoBlade sales first week in US.

Bad.

We know that XenoBlade X is gonna to sell equal or more than XenoBlade in Japan, so, i think it will probabily sell the same of Xenoblade even in US... but if we don't know the XenoBlade sales in US, is difficult to predict... we don't even know if FIRST WEEK have sold more in Japan or in US...

Ryng_Tolu said:
ReimTime said:

Bad.

We know that XenoBlade X is gonna to sell equal or more than XenoBlade in Japan, so, i think it will probabily sell the same of Xenoblade even in US... but if we don't know the XenoBlade sales in US, is difficult to predict... we don't even know if FIRST WEEK have sold more in Japan or in US...

He isn't 100% accurate, but I trust ioi can give us a pretty damn good idea of sales. So yes, given as we have no other sales numbers for first week, I will base my prediction off of ioi's numbers.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
ReimTime said:

Bad.

He isn't 100% accurate, but I trust ioi can give us a pretty damn good idea of sales. So yes, given as we have no other sales numbers for first week, I will base my prediction off of ioi's numbers.

According to ioi, Bayonetta 2 have sold +120,000 unit first week in the US, and it have sold uder 70,000 in October NPD... (68,000 for be correct)

Withouth any source, ioi numbers is nothing.

Ryng_Tolu said:
ReimTime said:

According to ioi, Bayonetta 2 have sold +120,000 unit first week in the US, and it have sold uder 70,000 in October NPD... (68,000 for be correct)

Withouth any source, ioi numbers is nothing.

K

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Lyrikalstylez said:
Less than 50k

Are you being serious?

Goodnightmoon said:
Roma said:

It's not a patch though as that is something that fixes problems with a game and this is something that you only download to speed up load times

I'm going to go with 200k fw in the US

Yeah but I don´t know how to call it. Dlc maybe? it sounds even worse for this :S

I call it pseudo install.

With everything it has going for it that the first game didn't, Xenoblade X should easily outsell the forst Xenoblade. I think it will at least sell 300k fw in US, hopefully 400k or more.