By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NA PSN Flash Sale for April

Any opinion about lord of the fallen?, I know it had decent review, also know it's not as good as a soul's game but at least I expect it to be decent for $24

Around the Network

Not flashy enough, I need me some $0.99 deals lol jk. Good deals but nothing I'm interested in.

LemonSlice said:
What the heck is up with those giant near constant sales on PSN lately? Shadow of the Colossus for 4$? Sony should be ashamed.

Those 4$ are just pure profit. It's an old game and they're putting it on the spotlight again. 

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
LemonSlice said:
What the heck is up with those giant near constant sales on PSN lately? Shadow of the Colossus for 4$? Sony should be ashamed.

Those 4$ are just pure profit. It's an old game and they're putting it on the spotlight again. 

And it isn't even the HD version I don't think

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

And it isn't even the HD version I don't think

I was thinking about it, if it's really only SotC and not in HD then it's new to the store right?

I don't think it's new to the store, no. I think it has always been there as a PS2 classic.

By the way I was wrong! I just looked it up and apparently it is the HD version

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
BraLoD said:

I was thinking about it, if it's really only SotC and not in HD then it's new to the store right?

I don't think it's new to the store, no. I think it has always been there as a PS2 classic.

Jeez, Reim. I know you're addicted posting and whatever, but please check the facts next time.

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
ReimTime said:

Jeez, Reim. I know you're addicted posting and whatever, but please check the facts next time.

*sniff* I'm sorry

Definitely will check next time. Could have sworn I saw a PS2 classic version of the game as well, and I hadn't seen SOTC HD without it being bundled with Ico. Lesson learned

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
PieToast said:

*sniff* I'm sorry

Definitely will check next time. Could have sworn I saw a PS2 classic version of the game as well, and I hadn't seen SOTC HD without it being bundled with Ico. Lesson learned

Don't worry about it. If you're not sure about something you can't confirm 100%, then try to be vague like I do.

.- -... -.-. -..

Should I pick up prototype?

Wonktonodi said:
Should I pick up prototype?

For 8dollars... you might find it at retail cheaper than that, I got prototype 2 here recently for 5euros new n sealed at retail.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive