By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MSFT FY15 Q3: Rev $21.7bn. Op Inc $6.6bn beats estimates. 1.6m xbox consoles. Stock closed up 10.45% in following day trading

true_fan said:
celador said:

What is happening in the summer?

I don't know, but hopefully Windows 10, maybe an unannounced game, E3.....

Yesitislol 

- Comment snipped -

~tads12

Around the Network
Noitisntlol said:
kowenicki said:

not really.

its actually decent.

Not really
The X1 is a lot cheaper everywhere on the planet and it is getting demolished
I head "Because of the price the PS4 is selling better" LOL

And still you jerk off to lame Xbox Family Shipment numbers
What a loser do you have to be?
Where are the Sold to customer numbers?13 Million shipped?LOL - How sad and that with all the promotions,deals and cheaper price in general LOL

Did you lose your balls or why aren't you posting with your real account?

The numbers are not good or decent in any way... they are bad.

It will put Xbone flat or down yoy being $150 cheaper.

360 last Q3s: 1.3m -> 800k (-38%) -> 400k (-50%)?

kowenicki said:
NewGuy said:
I just read on GAF that PS4 sold to end consumers 1.7M from Jan - end of Feb.

That 1.6M XBone + 360 numbers are horrible if that's the case.

not really.

its actually decent.

Not IMO, it isn't. Xbox is the red headed step child of MS when it comes to their financial outputs.

Doing other analysis, through 3 Qs, XBone+360 shipment is exactly the same as last year (10.6M). Remains to be seen if MS can ship 1.1M or more in Q4 this year to match or exceed their shipments last year.

I'm also going with ranges of 900K - 1.3M for Xbone and 300 - 700K for 360 for a LTD graph of all consoles that I'm working on.

kowenicki said:

10.6m for the fiscal year so far with another quarter to go.

Seems very good to me.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Xbox brand is weakening. No wonder MS dropped the "Xbox" naming from its music and video apps.

kowenicki said:
DonFerrari said:

Kowen... how that translate to your shipping estimative? 12.5M still?

over 13m

Good.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

crissindahouse said:

I think he's trolling you, because the X1 is doing well, just not PS4 well. Given the similarity of the console demographics, I think it's wisest to see them as taking sales from one another. In essence, the true measure of this generation's success will be PS4/X1 v. WiiU, and the combined PS4/X1 sales numbers are massive.

LurkerJ said:
Xbox brand is weakening. No wonder MS dropped the "Xbox" naming from its music and video apps.

Why even type that?

Insidb said:
crissindahouse said:

I think he's trolling you, because the X1 is doing well, just not PS4 well. Given the similarity of the console demographics, I think it's wisest to see them as taking sales from one another. In essence, the true measure of this generation's success will be PS4/X1 v. WiiU, and the combined PS4/X1 sales numbers are massive.

He isn't trolling me, I didn't even say something in this thread before, I'm just amused by people who open a new account to say something they don't have the balls for to say with their normal account. 

My comment wasn't really about what he said but what he did to say it.