By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - $220 Bloodborne Statue, Other Gear Now Available

What waste of a statue... If they made statues of the beasts then I could have invested in starting a collection.

Another better idea could have been a statue of the Doll, she is actually the heart of the game XD.

Around the Network

So many people hating :( That statue looks cool.

I like the bag!

While its a decent looking statue... I would never pay $220 for it. $50 max and that even kind of pushing it.

“What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.”  - Neil Gaiman

KdxlavkdX said:
That statue shouldn't be worth $220 -_-

Assuming that is made of resin, paint app is accurate(I haven't played the game so I dont know) and it is not hollow. I think the price is fair especially that it is a 1/6 scale diorama.

--------------------------------------------------------

And while we are on the subject

Gaming heads is releasing a Kratos statue. The Reg is still available but the exclusive edition is already sold out

http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=194

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

Around the Network
WorldBreakerHulk said:
KdxlavkdX said:
That statue shouldn't be worth $220 -_-

Assuming that is made of resin, paint app is accurate(I haven't played the game so I dont know) and it is not hollow. I think the price is fair especially that it is a 1/6 scale diorama.

Gaming heads is releasing a Kratos statue. The Reg is still available but the exclusive edition is already sold out

Now THAT is fucking awesome!!!

V-r0cK said:
I'm loving the whole Playstation Gear store. The Kratos statue is badass but I can't afford it (but it's worth it). The store seems like it can turn into something much bigger in a few more years when they have alot more things to offer.

I think it's so screwed up that they do Jak and Daxter statues, but Jak and Daxter games are no more.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

KLXVER said:
WorldBreakerHulk said:

-Snip-

I only have 1 statue from GH and it turned out great. they also have quite alot of positive feedbacks with their other statues so I think its safe to assume that the release product will turn out ok.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

binary solo said:
V-r0cK said:
I'm loving the whole Playstation Gear store. The Kratos statue is badass but I can't afford it (but it's worth it). The store seems like it can turn into something much bigger in a few more years when they have alot more things to offer.

I think it's so screwed up that they do Jak and Daxter statues, but Jak and Daxter games are no more.

Or is it??? ...maybe if Sony sees enough people purchasing Jak and Daxter products maybe they'll realize it would be a good investment to make a new game. *wishful thinking.

KLXVER said:
WorldBreakerHulk said:

And there's a catch, it will cost you a fortune. :P