By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - BREAKING: The United States Congress Just Won a Unanimous Victory Over Barack Obama

What is with the title? That is not even remotely close to accurate. This is a horrendous and misinformed article. Where do you find this stuff?

Around the Network
PxlStorm said:
This is a horrible propaganda article.

Agreed. Instead of explaining nature of balance of powers and how legislative and executive branches work together and history of foriegn policy agreements we get this that serves no one.

I'm glad the Obama adminstration has made steps to talk to Iran, long over due much like Cuba.

how is this "BREAKING!?" I thought all were in agreement to congress having the final say, what the Obama administration was against was congress adding more sanctions to Iran as it would make the deal implode

Chasesdaddy84 said:
What is with the title? That is not even remotely close to accurate. This is a horrendous and misinformed article. Where do you find this stuff?

Conservative Tribune apparently, cannot imagine they have an agenda.  Personally I think slanted "news" threads should not be allowed.

*sees article source*

More or less what I expected. Not any of the users I expected though. I was expecting there to have at least been some kind of vote, though...

Around the Network
Hiku said:
"It is refreshing to see Congress taking a stand against Obama and defending the American people."

Hmm...

Defending the American people from...the American people.  

Augen said:

I'm glad the Obama adminstration has made steps to talk to Iran, long over due much like Cuba.

I look forward to cigars, plantains and rum soon.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
Augen said:

I look forward to cigars, plantains and rum soon.

There is A LOT of good that comes out of fixing Cuba relations; and not all are strictly political (: 

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Locking thread: requested.