By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 overtracked...

Then i guess we have to wait for VGChartz to fix it.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
DonFerrari said:
chocoloco said:

I know he is Italian. For one, I barely post about sales because I think most of it is speculation not worth thinking too hard about. Most of my posts are gaming opinions and sports opinions not structered to sound like fact. In fact, much of them are purposely written to be carefree and laidback. I am not trying to always make the place a serious ordeal. You however, chose to write every post like it is for an analytical writing course with no personality. I am okay with your choice to take the sales topic very seriously.

And your excuse to be pedantic about that guys english must of course encopass your fluency in Italian, right? Or you just like to be mean to people that don't have english as their native language and while at that make mistakes yourself?I 

I said he does not know basic statistics and secondly his lack of English understanding was annoying when he presents his ideas as facts all the time. Also, if you read other comments in the thread others also question his knowledge of simple stats and his ability to write about it. Acting like I only complained about his English is ignoring the rest of what I wrote.

You can criticize his analytical and statistical skills (a lot of people here and overall don't have them at all and others pretend to have).

But you can do that saying what he took wrong instead of just saying he is bad at it. What purpouse Just criticizing him brings? Self-righteoness and humiliation of others isn't really necessary, even if others do (and they would be wrong). Yours Abraham Lincoln said once "the wrong is wrong even if all others are doing it, and the right is right even if no one else is doing it", you are your own person.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Sony last report talk about 22.3 million Ps4 at the end of march...is this sold, or shipped?

Manlytears said:
Sony last report talk about 22.3 million Ps4 at the end of march...is this sold, or shipped?

Well think about this, if Sony produced over another 2.4 million PS4's Before March 31st, and at the start of March it was over 20 million sold through, that is until March 31st there was over another 2.4 Million more PS4's to sell estimates are anywhere from 1.1 to 1.4 for high demand side /month to 700,000 to 950,000/month for sales.

take into account month by month shelf stock - from that per week, being where the number is always a month or two behind here it may give you a good idea in general how its doing in the market.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

At this point, undertracked.....overtracked......who really cares when PS4 is winning how it is?

In the 7th gen, the race became so close that it mattered to fans just how much 360 or PS3 sold every week.

Now? It's just semantics.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.