By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

tbone51 said:
Keybladewielder said:

That's really nice, Nintendo games always have good legs. I wonder how much has Captain Toad sold to date.

Yeah, very good legs like i said a month ago. Kirby Triple deluxe on 3ds debuted at 42k First Month, yet it sold 350k+ in US by years end.

Captain Toad was a surprise hit, its huge in sales probably close to 400k in US. If Kirby Rainbow Curse was released in Dec too it would be close to a million seller WW (or at least over 500k), its unfortunate.

BOUTROS PUT Kirby in the damb OP :S

It's been there for 10 minutes -.-

Around the Network

So VGC has Tearaway overtracked.

So, if Wii U is ~84k, PS4 is ~336k and XBO is ~233k. A demanding ~103k lead over the XBO. Definitely in beast mode. Can't wait to see the gap when PS4 hits $299.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn XBO dropped!
PS4 also is down YOY, but at least not so much...

Is 3DS going to outsell XBO this year globally in the US? :-O

For the first 3 month we have:

3DS in 2015: 732,000

XBO in 2014: 711,000

XBO in 2015: 663,000

3DS in 2014: 405,000

Around the Network

Xbone did less than 360 for the same period... ~30k less.

PS4 did ~90k more than PS3 at the same period.

Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Keybladewielder said:

That's really nice, Nintendo games always have good legs. I wonder how much has Captain Toad sold to date.

Yeah, very good legs like i said a month ago. Kirby Triple deluxe on 3ds debuted at 42k First Month, yet it sold 350k+ in US by years end.

Captain Toad was a surprise hit, its huge in sales probably close to 400k in US. If Kirby Rainbow Curse was released in Dec too it would be close to a million seller WW (or at least over 500k), its unfortunate.

BOUTROS PUT Kirby in the damb OP :S

It's been there for 10 minutes -.-

Dont give that look.... :X

I need the world to know about Kirby, so get over yourself :0

Ryng_Tolu said:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn XBO dropped!
PS4 also is down YOY, but at least not so much...

So I took the numbers from BHR-3's signature, added March's results, and calculated the percentage of XBO over PS4 sales. I got 89.7%, so it looks like someone's prediction didn't come true

OttoniBastos said:

FFF ~ 35k
Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace ~ 31k

LTD:
Captain tood Mushroom ~ 326k I don't know what this is
ZombieU ~ 204k VGC massively overtracked (~200K over)
Bayonetta 2 ~ 157k VGC massively overtracked (~180-190K over)
Wonderful 101 ~ 104k VGC somewhat overtracked, but not too bad
TEARAWAY ~ 75k VGC fairly overtracked ~40K

credits:Cream sugar

Hmmm, not a great software tracking trackrecord for VGC. Rather kills the aspirations for B2 to reach 1 million world wide LTD, and makes a 3rd entry seem even more unlikely.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Bayonetta 2 is massively overtracked.