By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you literally fell asleep while playing

Oh man, Final Fantasy Tactics. I LOVE that game but so many nights I awoke with that game on my TV screen and a controller in my hand and no memory of what happened. I'd just finish the battle, save, and go to bed.

Around the Network

Tales of the Abyss (Ps2)

I was loving that game so much i could't stop playing

2 long sessions ended with me knocking out at about 3am 2 nights in a row

I had school in the morning but i didnt give a damn ( i never experienced that level groggyness in the morning)

MGS4 out of boredom. It was my second playthrough, and it's the only MGS game I only beaten once.

Darwinianevolution said:
sc94597 said:

Pokemon. Not because I was bored, but because I was playing until 2 A.M at the age of 6 under the covers with one of these. 

It happened the same to me. I was for hour and when I reached the Elite Four I fell asleep. When I woke up, the battery was dangerously low, and I went running around the house looking desperately for the AC adapter. XD

The worst part was that back then you were wasting the batteries (no ac adapter for me.) 

The closest game that ever brought me to sleep I guess is Fifa though that was mainly since I had a headache and was really tired while playing.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Any game I'd be playing too long into the night instead of going to sleep. Earliest example I can remember goes all the way back to Dragon Warrior on NES. I woke up the next morning to find myself in battle with a Wyvern.

I did not really felt asleep, it was rather some microsleep every few minutes until I finally turned the game off.
That happened to me while playing MarioKart8 and Diablo3 (PC).

Spiderman shattered dimensions, literally 6 times. was just pushing to move through back catalog...ugh was the worst, and i really like spiderman.

only other game has been harvest moon, but only because it can be very soothing at times.

Ummm. Recently, sort of lol. Mario Party 10. Not because of the game in the slightest actually, but because of some special tea I had. Practically asleep with my eyes open lol.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

FF 9 comes to mine.

Pokemon and Dark Souls as well but those were due to late night gaming sessions.

4 ≈ One