By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: IF Black Ops III came to the console, would you buy the Wii U version?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 171 51.04%

No 164 48.96%

Total:335

Nope.

I'm bored of CoD, and even if I did want it, I'd get it on the PC instead.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

mw3 came out on twice the n64's install base size...

You are missing the boat..... FPS were not "that"  popular on ANY platform except PC at the time. Halo is when FPSs became really mainstream

If Nintendo kept Rare and the ip Goldeneye could have been bigger than cod...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

No. I am not buy any COD games on any consoles :)

I'll give you one guess.

I will also say that more and more people are getting wii us that I know of and would buy cod on wii u so there is my other reason.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
kinisking said:
A lot of these responses in this thread show that the wii u audience really doesn't tend to buy 3rd party games and shows why 3rd parties avoid Nintendo

Wii U owners are hardly the only gamers to express the opinion that "COD is crap and I won't buy it". It's quite a common sentiment.

Nope.
I don't like CoD

No i would pass but i have been passing on COD since MW2 so this wouldn't effect me in the slightest but i would be happy if it did come to the system for others that do enjoy the series.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

If Nintendo kept Rare and the ip Goldeneye could have been bigger than cod...

Nice crystal ball you got there.... One very successful game and a couple that were a moderate success had potential to over take CoD? Considering MW3 on 360 alone nearly outsold all 10 Goldeneyes on every platform.......

I would, but not unconditionally; it would have to support Wiimote + Nunchuk controls.
Otherwise, no buy, on any platform.