By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Feb NPD Predictions (Patcher and SimExchange)

VGC* Sim Exchange Patcher
DS 584,153 450,000 350,000
PSP
265,475 259,000 225,000

Wii 561,332 450,000 300,000
PS3338,493 270,000 260,000
Xbox 360
355,921 285,000 250,000

* VGChartz totals include all of NA, not just USA.

Should be a close month between PS3 and Xbox.

Around the Network

remember, according to VGC's number, xbox outsold PS3 in the month of Feb. It will be really interesting to see NPD's number.

and how do i have a feeling that Patcher probably steals number from this website? :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Wow, Pachter sucks. My predictions are even more accurate than his.

It seems Wii is a bit overtracked, though.

@king: The difference between Patcher and vgchartz is quite big so I don't think he's stealing anything.

Patcher is lot less "brainless" than some posters seem to think
... according to me.

Time to Work !

Around the Network
kamil said:
@king: The difference between Patcher and vgchartz is quite big so I don't think he's stealing anything.

I don't mean this month's number, but there were instance where Patcher's talking about stuff that were discussed on this forum/news section. I'm not saying it's for sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped by this forum and read up on some news.

Still, NPD's number will be the most credible one. Unfortunatly, Patcher really has no credibility whatsoever in my book 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@ kingofwale

Out of all all anaylasts, he is the most accurate.

Are way over on DS this month as well?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

kingofwale said:
kamil said:

I don't mean this month's number, but there were instance where Patcher's talking about stuff that were discussed on this forum/news section. I'm not saying it's for sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped by this forum and read up on some news.

Still, NPD's number will be the most credible one. Unfortunatly, Patcher really has no credibility whatsoever in my book

All that matters to him is that he has credibity in the book of those that pay him. :)

Does sim exchange prediction data is changing all the time.?

Not that I really care, but his name is Pachter.