By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think/hope there are many games to come not yet announced.... Some from Nintendo, Rare, Mext Level Games...

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Symbios63 said:

Upcoming greatness...

If something is missing or wrong, let me know...

You missed Devil's Third. ;)

I'm afraid Devil's Third is going to flop, the gameplay looked so bad at last year E3! I'm glad to see they're not rushing the game out and the game was delayed, hopefully Nintendo can assist into making that game a decent worthwhile title. 

Glad to see Sanic Boom isn't on the list anymore. NES Remix deserved the spot more, imo.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Chasesdaddy84 said:
slab_of_bacon said:

If you guys are open to getting refurbished consoles, Nintendo's website has some good deals.

is that like Nintendo.com ?? Or?? Because I definitely have no problems with a refurbished console. Some of the best tech items I've owned were "refurbished" when i purchased them (: 

Yep... I got a wiimote plus and nunchuck there last year.  Great deals if you can get them.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

The one which includes Super Mario 3D World is only $25 more.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Chasesdaddy84 said:
slab_of_bacon said:

If you guys are open to getting refurbished consoles, Nintendo's website has some good deals.

is that like Nintendo.com ?? Or?? Because I definitely have no problems with a refurbished console. Some of the best tech items I've owned were "refurbished" when i purchased them (: 

https://store.nintendo.com/

There a WiiU bundle with MArio 3d world for only $225.

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
curl-6 said:

You missed Devil's Third. ;)

I'm afraid Devil's Third is going to flop, the gameplay looked so bad at last year E3! I'm glad to see they're not rushing the game out and the game was delayed, hopefully Nintendo can assist into making that game a decent worthwhile title. 

It's probably going to be a sales flop, but I think there's hope it could be a fun game; apparently a lot has changed since that admittedly slapdash E3 showing.

Numbers in OP were updated end of March (I think it is a one month update...)

A wild WiiU exclusive appeared !!

Not my kind of game, but I am looking forward to the nice artworks we should get thanks to this.

nice list, the problem is the list
"games you can play everywhere but wii u" is way bigger

JNK said:
nice list, the problem is the list
"games you can play everywhere but wii u" is way bigger

Well, not a real problem because, as you mentionned, you can play them everywhere else... :)