By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update 10! Call of Duty 2015 viral marketing has started! Reveal April 26th?!

poklane said:
thedawghousev2 said:
darkenergy said:

Or if we are lucky a leak trailer which might force Activision to reveal it early like what happen to AW.

i would love for that to happen. i need to see this game. i have this feeling it's going to be next gen only which will do wonders for xbox and ps4 because so many people still play black ops 2 including myself.

No way that will happen. They'll just let Treyarch do the Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions and have some other studio port it to PS3 and X360 like they did with Advanced Warfare. Just look at AW's sales on PS3 and X360.

i don't know man with all of these other franchises leaving last gen behind like assassin's creed, star wars battlefront, mortal kombat, batman, final fantasy, and kingdom hearts i see activision following. also, activision simply not putting black ops 3 on last gen will sell so many next gen systems and help the future of the industry, and i think activision knows that.

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
poklane said:

No way that will happen. They'll just let Treyarch do the Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions and have some other studio port it to PS3 and X360 like they did with Advanced Warfare. Just look at AW's sales on PS3 and X360.

i don't know man with all of these other franchises leaving last gen behind like assassin's creed, star wars battlefront, mortal kombat, batman, final fantasy, and kingdom hearts i see activision following. also, activision simply not putting black ops 3 on last gen will sell so many next gen systems and help the future of the industry, and i think activision knows that.

I think this might be the last cross gen COD title (although I want it to be current-gen only), but I'm not 100% sure. The sales still justify a rough port of the game to last gen consoles; pretty much free money right? If it does end up on last gen, it will mark 10 years of CoD on XBOX 360; 9 on PS3; which is kinda crazy to think about. That's a lot of support for the 7th gen!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

thedawghousev2 said:
poklane said:
thedawghousev2 said:
darkenergy said:

Or if we are lucky a leak trailer which might force Activision to reveal it early like what happen to AW.

i would love for that to happen. i need to see this game. i have this feeling it's going to be next gen only which will do wonders for xbox and ps4 because so many people still play black ops 2 including myself.

It's Activision. They won't turn down the money. I would be really surprised if there wasn't a port of BO3 on the PS3/360 this year, and like the other guy said, the sales justify it. 

IamAwsome said:
thedawghousev2 said:

It's Activision. They won't turn down the money. I would be really surprised if there wasn't a port of BO3 on the PS3/360 this year, and like the other guy said, the sales justify it. 

it would sell the same if not more if theymade it current gen only (which i think they will do)

Oh god please be BO3.
BO2 was my first CoD and since then Ive only been disappointed.
Ive missed playing CoD with my bro.

Around the Network

Reveal April 26th?

Turn those numbers around and you get 26, 04, 2015. April 26th 2015?!

And another new Snapchat!

“Our greatest barrier is our own fear….our own doubts.”

Also seeing a lot of people hinting that something will happen very soon (20 minutes)