By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart: Double Dash is 10x better than Mario Kart 8

What you think

Yeah 57 29.84%

Halo 134 70.16%

Total:191
Ryng_Tolu said:
thedawghousev2 said:

yeah

Halo.

fuck yeah

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

oh, a gif. sad that people still go out of their way to find a gif, a pretty boring one at that, and post it instead of sharing their thoughts.

Ok, then i will be more clear and less boring.

NO

JakDaSnack said:
Pavolink said:

MK7 is the worst thing that could have happen to the series. 200cc is the only great thing about MK8, oh, and graphics.

MK8 has the best gameplay (debatable), the best characters (koopaclones) , 48 (16 are DLC and 16 are Retro, the 16 new ones boring) tracks as opposed to 16 or 32, (lazy) battle mode that encourages users to seek and destroy rather than just camping, the best collection of items (nothing new that really shines), the best sound (it can't sound worse than a SNES, N64, NGC, Wii games), the best online experience etc.

You made no argument for MK7 being bad, so I'm gonna ignore that. (easier MK ever, boring lifeless tracks)

welp.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

April Fools Day was last week, bro.

Pavolink said:
JakDaSnack said:

MK8 has the best gameplay (debatable)(not really), the best characters (koopaclones)(also link) , 48 (16 are DLC and 16 are Retro, the 16 new ones boring)(Irrelevent, irrelevent, your opinion)tracks as opposed to 16 or 32, (lazy)(my arguement still stands) battle mode that encourages users to seek and destroy rather than just camping, the best collection of items (nothing new that really shines)(except the horn), the best sound (it can't sound worse than a SNES, N64, NGC, Wii games)(so you admit I'm right on that one), the best online experience etc.

You made no argument for MK7 being bad, so I'm gonna ignore that. (easier MK ever, boring lifeless tracks)(agreed, but my argument was that it's better than the ds and wii version, which it is, also 7 had fantastic online)

welp.

welp indeed.

Edit: forgot your last arguement.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
thedawghousev2 said:

oh, a gif. sad that people still go out of their way to find a gif, a pretty boring one at that, and post it instead of sharing their thoughts.

Ok, then i will be more clear and less boring.

NO

so, because you gave no reason and said no in a childish fashion, i'm gonna have to assume the wii u is your first nintendo console and mario kart 8 is your first mario kart game ever.

RCTjunkie said:
April Fools Day was last week, bro.

i'm dead cereal man

Two syllables:

sna-king.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

JakDaSnack said:
Pavolink said:

welp.

MK8 has the best gameplay (debatable)(not really)(yes, really), the best characters (koopaclones)(also link)(Link is not free), 48 (16 are DLC and 16 are Retro, the 16 new ones boring)(Irrelevent, irrelevent, your opinion) (then that's just 16 tracks, same as the others)tracks as opposed to 16 or 32, (lazy)(my arguement still stands) (mine too, lazy worse than N64/DD/Wii) battle mode that encourages users to seek and destroy rather than just camping, the best collection of items (nothing new that really shines)(except the horn)(horn is something rare that doesn'st affect greatly as the bullet bill or blue shell, plus other are worse like the star), the best sound (it can't sound worse than a SNES, N64, NGC, Wii games)(so you admit I'm right on that one)(it would be terrible to have newer tech and sounds worse than older tech), the best online experience etc.

You made no argument for MK7 being bad, so I'm gonna ignore that. (easier MK ever, boring lifeless tracks)

Welp.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

KLXVER said: