By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

Kuksenkov said:
Dem amiibo and new vita preorders kicked Splatoon's butt to the bottom.

I wouldn't worry too much, the amiibos tend to drop down rather quickly. As for Dead or alive, of which 3 SKU made it past Splatoon, we'll have to see how well it will hold up in the charts.

Edit: oh, and I ould love to hve this gamepad here in the West: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B016MB0WRG/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

Around the Network

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Damn, so many amiibos

No more updates?

(sorry for the brief hiatus)

Around the Network

Splatoon at 12 again... and only MewTwo held up on a fall out... I wonder if the others went of out stock already.

And Splatoon is back into the the Top Ten

Wii U also got a big boost over the last days, as the basic Pack (32GB but no game) is now at 25

I've decided that this thread will be updated semi-daily from now on (since that's basically what's already happening). For the most part, there isn't a significant enough difference for it to be a big deal. I'll try to update whenever I can, I just feel bad having the word "daily" in the title when it clearly isn't every single day, lol.