By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

knubie2 said:
But the demo is free on the eShop, why would you even need to go on Amazon to get a download code?

Same can be said for pretty much any other digital title. I don't really understand it, tbh.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'm still wondering what is causing this Wii U boost, because a console cannot pass from bearly entering the Top 100 to being currently at #9, for no reason whatsoever. Could it had been Splatoon, mixed with a bit of XCX? The console did began to wander the 50-70 with XCX and then weirdly skyrocketed to the Top 20 after the Splatoon Direct...

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Muher of god Splatoon! o.O

Wiiu at number 4 !

Splatoon doing extremely well everywhere, is even number 2 in my country aka playstationland.

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Japan seems hyped for Splatoon!

Well, now Japan is inkredibly hyped about Splatoon!

Goodnightmoon said:
Wiiu at number 4 !

Splatoon doing extremely well everywhere, is even number 2 in my country aka playstationland.

WU is #9, not #4... still good.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Wiiu at number 4 !

WU is #9, not #4... still good.

Ups I saw the wrong chart, but still extremely good for WiiU.

Wii U goes up magically once more and hits #7!!!! Atleast things seem to be getting better for it in Japan, I guess this could be a mix of XCX, Splatoon, and the Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2, afterall Japan seems to love Animal Crossing aswell!

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Whsts going on with the U? Its only amazon but still. GW is over too i think.