By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dont be shocked if PS4 crosses 50 million mark by September 2016

Your reaction?

Shark, are you high? 87 18.55%

Calm down bro. 93 19.83%

Its possible. 224 47.76%

Are you from future? 25 5.33%

Its Obamas fault. 40 8.53%

Total:469

Yeah. Call me nuts, lunatic or mad. But there is a good possibility that PS4 sales will cross 50 million mark by September 2016. Plus 2016 / 2017 will be peak year for PS4. PS4 will pull some amazing numbers. You heard this first here. Lol.

Lets face it. Ever since Playstation came in home console arena they have dominated except Wii period. But this time we are back to the "normal" situation. Time to embrace the truth.

My other predictions:

Prediction 1: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187909

Prediction 2: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200160&page=1

Around the Network

43 million, yes. 50 million? You cray cray.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

naah

#1 Amb-ass-ador

*gasp*
No, I wouldn't be surprised.
But I don't have a PS4, so frankly my dear, I don't give a damm.

WolfpackN64 said:
*gasp*

You should care though. The stronger the PS4 grows the more likely it gets for Nintendo to go 3rd party :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
WolfpackN64 said:
*gasp*

You should care though. The stronger the PS4 grows the more likely it gets for Nintendo to go 3rd party :)

Those 2 are in no way related to each other. The PS4 might sell a billion units, that doesn't mean Nintendo will go 3rd Party. The same can be said for the Vita, why doesn't Sony go 3rd party and make 3DS games?

WolfpackN64 said:
vivster said:
WolfpackN64 said:
*gasp*

Those 2 are in no way related to each other. The PS4 might sell a billion units, that doesn't mean Nintendo will go 3rd Party. The same can be said for the Vita, why doesn't Sony go 3rd party and make 3DS games?

Well, if it's not obvious enough, because Sony doesn't give a shit about handhelds while Nintendo at least pretends to care about consoles.

So to get back to topic, PS4 doing well is great for everyone because everyone will want to have games on the platform :)

Seems possible. Wouldn't be so surprising really.

With a pricedrop why not

If anybody wants to buy me a PS4 to make this number possible, please feel free to do so!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/