By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's all vote for Bayonetta!

Do you agree?

Yes, Bayonetta all the way! 132 70.21%

No, I'm voting for some ... 55 29.26%

Total:187

Seriously guys, forget about Roy, Pichu, Goku and Spongebob, she's the safest (and best) choice and we should all vote for her on the ballot.

who's with me?

Around the Network

She's a little to sexual to fit the E+10 rating

I voted for Pichu and nobody's changing that.

"high five"

Yes please, vote for Bayonetta!! It would be EPIC

Around the Network

It's all about demand. If Nintendo finds out that everyone wants Bayonetta, they'll be forced to put her in Smash, even if it is a kid-friendly game.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Yes please. I want to see if Nintendo would have the cajones to make a Bayonetta amiibo too.

Make it Gamestop exclusive or something and keep it behind the shelf so kiddies can't get to it.

Metallox said:
It's all about demand. If Nintendo finds out that everyone wants Bayonetta, they'll be forced to put her in Smash, even if it is a kid-friendly game.

Demand didn't made Ridley playable, so I doubt that.

Soundwave said:
Yes please. I want to see if Nintendo would have the cajones to make a Bayonetta amiibo too.

Make it Gamestop exclusive or something and keep it behind the shelf so kiddies can't get to it.

Cajones? You mean cojones, right? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

KyleeStrutt said:
Metallox said:

Demand didn't made Ridley playable, so I doubt that.

We are talking about demand, not making a campaign in the Sahara desert where five fans shout: "WE WANNA RIDLEY! IN SMASH!"