By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US April monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

It's charts like these that make me wonder how X1 is still selling so close to PS4 in US.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The Wii U is rising. Believe it or not, I think this might be due to the Direct. Not just because of the timing, but Splatoon has had a massive boost as well, jumping from the low 700s to 131. Might break the top 100. Plus the Direct was a good counter to a lot of the doom and gloom and helped reassure current and potential consumers.



vivster said:

It's charts like these that make me wonder how X1 is still selling so close to PS4 in US.

...Wut?

PS4 at 2, 8, and 32...

XBO is 39, and 56.

No seriusly... wut? xD



Ryng_Tolu said:
vivster said:

It's charts like these that make me wonder how X1 is still selling so close to PS4 in US.

...Wut?

PS4 at 2, 8, and 32...

XBO is 39, and 56.

No seriusly... wut? xD

Please read the sentence again in the context of VGC US numbers.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
vivster said:

It's charts like these that make me wonder how X1 is still selling so close to PS4 in US.

...Wut?

PS4 at 2, 8, and 32...

XBO is 39, and 56.

No seriusly... wut? xD

Please read the sentence again in the context of VGC US numbers.

Oh sorry, i have misunderstood. xD



Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Bloodborne is still selling great, it surpassed the order in digital sales in less time.


is this confirmed? where?



Pretty little tag, with a big red bow on it.



OttoniBastos said:
Angelv577 said:
Bloodborne is still selling great, it surpassed the order in digital sales in less time.


is this confirmed? where?

It is not confirmed but there was an article showing how bloodborne has more ratings than the order in PS store  (both US and Europe).  Since you need to buy the game in order to rate game, I am guessing its already ahead.



My March NPD prediction as for now:
PS4: 390,000
XBO: 240,000
WiiU: 100,000
...
I expect a -50% dropped for PS4, the same for XBO, and -40% for Wii U, so...
If my prediction are right, let's predict for April NPD:
PS4: 195,000
XBO: 120,000
WiiU: 60,000

I will probabily change this prediction...



Let me tag this so I can give Teeqoz more points!