By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now that Lucas is in, what will Smash fans complain about next?

tbone51 said:
NoirSon said:
Aren't they still complaining about Diddy Kong?

With good reasoning, a small nerf to either d-throw or Uair would be appreciated.

OT: Complain about? That 2 Clones are DLC -_-

His frame data could use a little tweaking as well.  Many of his moves are lagless.  Sheik needs tweaking for this same reason.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

They have to pay for it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

the_dengle said:
ktay95 said:

Cool the 3DS can fuck off then, anybody that solely plays that version can also fuck off. Its garbage and exists purely to boost sales when they know they couldnt sell gaangbusters on WiiU.

Bolded is patently false. The 3DS version was announced simultaneously with the Wii U version, a year and a half before the Wii U even launched. Nintendo had no idea how poorly the Wii U would sell at that time.

People never remember or know this. Its always so nerve-racking >_<

IkePoR said:
tbone51 said:

With good reasoning, a small nerf to either d-throw or Uair would be appreciated.

OT: Complain about? That 2 Clones are DLC -_-

His frame data could use a little tweaking as well.  Many of his moves are lagless.  Sheik needs tweaking for this same reason.

Very true, Also slight nerf to Sonic Spin dash, the priority of that attack is insanely good!

Buffs to low tier characters pls!!!

SIMON'S QUEST'S SIMON

Around the Network

Ridley's absence, maybe.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Roy, Wolf, Snake, and Ridley.

Ridley especially.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Well, although I'm super excited that Lucas is back (as he was my main) I'm still sour about what happened to the Ice Climbers. They were unique and fun to play as and having them cut because of a game on completely different hardware can't handle them is really annoying -_-

the_dengle said:
ktay95 said:

Cool the 3DS can fuck off then, anybody that solely plays that version can also fuck off. Its garbage and exists purely to boost sales when they know they couldnt sell gaangbusters on WiiU.

Bolded is patently false. The 3DS version was announced simultaneously with the Wii U version, a year and a half before the Wii U even launched. Nintendo had no idea how poorly the Wii U would sell at that time.

Well they should have =P

Still the fact that they are ok with making a worse game on WiiU to accomidate the 3DS is a joke, especially for a franchise like SSB that is that big and has always been a home console game. And whether they knew WiiU would sell bad or not they still made a lesser a game for the sales and as a fan of the series Im allowed to not be ok with that.

tsogud said:
Well, although I'm super excited that Lucas is back (as he was my main) I'm still sour about what happened to the Ice Climbers. They were unique and fun to play as and having them cut because of a game on completely different hardware can't handle them is really annoying -_-

Yeah, i dont think people mind IC wiiu exclusive at all. They should be allowed back in because...

~Unique Character Moveset, even individually

~Been in Both Melee/Brawl (only character to be cut like this)

~Retro Character(s)

~MOST IMPORTANT Ice Climber representatives, i mean this is the meaning of SSB lol