By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

-Wonder101 team (play like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl).

-Issac or the new earth adept from Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

-Hades or Medusa from Kid Icarus.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
-Wonder101 team (play like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl).

-Issac or the new earth adept from Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

-Hades or Medusa from Kid Icarus.

YESSSS!!! Hades and Medusa are so underrated. Such great villains. Hades is such a troll LMAO! Medusa is definitely evil as hell. Hades is evil too but he seems to be more in it for the lulz!

I'll have to pick Wonder Red.

Bomberman, since he has quite a rich history with Nintendo systems. His moveset could also be quite unique because he has a ton of special abilities and power ups.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I've said it before and I'll repeat it again: Raymond Bryce would be the perfect replacement for Snake, considering he pretty much mimics the later, and he's the star of a Monolith Soft game, which now is property of Nintendo.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
I requested Tharja

I felt like I answered this Q before, but I'll say Bomberman again.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I have now actually put in a vote for Bayo.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ridley, and alot of other characters, i have like voted for 30 different characters already lol. Like Zant from twilight princess

I know it is unlikely, but Simon Belmont