By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed Fake: Is Devil's Third getting delayed to 2016?

Goodnightmoon said:
Maybe is an April´s fool joke.

I hope so, but it seems pretty stupid for someone to do that, it's not even April 1st here in Brazil yet =P

Around the Network
Vini256 said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Maybe is an April´s fool joke.

I hope so, but it seems pretty stupid for someone to do that, it's not even April 1st here in Brazil yet =P

Man i don´t like this. One game less this year... and I had expectations for it. 

Not sure I believe this when just several months ago Itagaki claimed that the game was nearing completion. Either way, we'll see tomorrow.

Also, I wouldn't call this game one of the most anticipated titles. Not based on what we've seen so far.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I hope not, it's the only Wii U game I planned on buying this year.

Platina said:
One of the most anticipated games of 2015? Okayyy...

My inner troll was soooooo looking forward to this one...

Around the Network
Vini256 said:

According to a Brazilian Nintendo news website, who claims to have spoken exclusively with a developer from Valhalla Game Studios, who asked to stay anonymous, Devil's Third is getting delayed to 2016. He said:

''Devil's Third was elected today as one of the most anticipated games of 2015 and we are aware of this, but the game needs more work. We want to launch a masterpiece, a game with the quality that everyone is waiting for, and I feel that if we release the game this year, it will not be at the quality level that we would like it to have. We are sorry for that, but it's a necessary delay.''

The developer also claims that the delay is going to be announced at the Nintendo Direct tomorrow. Now, we should probably take this with a huge grain of salt, as we can't know for sure if what they said is true, I truly hope it isn't though =/

Here's the link for the original news (It's in portuguese, but Google Translator should suffice):

http://www.acasadocogumelo.com/2015/03/exclusivo-desenvolvedores-de-devils.html

EDIT: I think we can all agree that this game is not even close to being ''One of the most anticipated games of 2015'' right? xD

I think it is just another early April 1st joke.

Who the hell created the April Fools day? It makes the internet even worse than it already is.

The game's been "almost finished" since late 2013. On the one hand, I can't see it being delayed more than it has. On the other, it's already been pushed back like two years.

Lmao, and I feel bed for the gaming prospects of anyone who only has access to Devil's Third as one of their most anticipated game of the year.

Skullwaker said:
Not sure I believe this when just several months ago Itagaki claimed that the game was nearing completion. Either way, we'll see tomorrow.

Also, I wouldn't call this game one of the most anticipated titles. Not based on what we've seen so far.

The game has been "nearing completion" since late 2013

spemanig said:
The game has been "nearing completion" since late 2013

That was before it was moved to the Wii U. I highly doubt it's going to switch platforms again.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

That was before it was moved to the Wii U. I highly doubt it's going to switch platforms again.

Rumors of the switch sprung up well before that, so that's unlikely. We knew the game would be on Wii U months before that.