By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is digusting (Caution: Very disturbing)

Look's like i'm gonna die of cancer, and burn in hell

Cheers Leo-j, appreciated.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

There are some torrents where you can download 100+ I don't know about 1000 though.

El Duderino said:
leo-j said:
El Duderino said:
leo-j said:
Ive said this before on gametrailers, and I will say it again:

I hope every single psp hacker burns in hell and gets killed by a rare case of cancer.

You really make me sick, I happen to know people with cancer, you have no idea what kind of suffering some people have to go through, we are talking about F**ING VIDEOGAMES here and you bring hell and cancer into the conversation... I hope you and nobody you know ever gets cancer but I do hope you grow up and get a little more tolerant.

Take a chill pill dude, I dont really mean it, it just makes me mad that developers work so hard for a peice of software and it gets thrown away by these hackers.

I will take a chill pill and yes it is frustrating that so many people steal other peoples hard work... still thats no excuse to throw words like cancer and hell around. My PSP is hacked but only for emulation... does that make me a bad person ??? I have yet to see a PSP game I would want to play over the classic SNES and NES games...

All who blame hackers for bad PSP sales tell me why did the easy to hack PS2 have great software sales ??? Why does the easy to hack DS have great software sales ??? Why does the unhackable PS3 have worse sales than the hacked 360 and Wii ???  Do you really think hackers do all that damage ???

I am sure no one thinks that hackers do all the damage but what I am sure about it is that PSP owners download the most (except for PC owners) and yes it will surely affect developpers especially the developpers of patapon..

stop being cheap people buy the games, lol

This is sad, and if I had a PSP, I'd go out and buy a bunch of games. but I don't have a PSP. or money. damn.

Around the Network

Hackers must die imo, Im sure the psp would have done so much better without all this piracy.

Are games in the US consisted expensive to the average person?

People generally download games over here a lot in Australia because for example... Wii/Xbox 360/ PS3 games tend to cost around $80 to 110 Au dollars ($74.31 to $102.20 in US dollar terms).

Most PSP games cost 40$ when they come out but you can easily find games for under 20$.

Cheetos1 said:
El Duderino said:
leo-j said:
El Duderino said:
leo-j said:
Ive said this before on gametrailers, and I will say it again:

I hope every single psp hacker burns in hell and gets killed by a rare case of cancer.

You really make me sick, I happen to know people with cancer, you have no idea what kind of suffering some people have to go through, we are talking about F**ING VIDEOGAMES here and you bring hell and cancer into the conversation... I hope you and nobody you know ever gets cancer but I do hope you grow up and get a little more tolerant.

Take a chill pill dude, I dont really mean it, it just makes me mad that developers work so hard for a peice of software and it gets thrown away by these hackers.

I will take a chill pill and yes it is frustrating that so many people steal other peoples hard work... still thats no excuse to throw words like cancer and hell around. My PSP is hacked but only for emulation... does that make me a bad person ??? I have yet to see a PSP game I would want to play over the classic SNES and NES games...

All who blame hackers for bad PSP sales tell me why did the easy to hack PS2 have great software sales ??? Why does the easy to hack DS have great software sales ??? Why does the unhackable PS3 have worse sales than the hacked 360 and Wii ??? Do you really think hackers do all that damage ???

I am sure no one thinks that hackers do all the damage but what I am sure about it is that PSP owners download the most (except for PC owners) and yes it will surely affect developpers especially the developpers of patapon..

Yes, perhaps PSP users download the most... still I´d say that if more good games like patapon were out and not just cheap PS2 imitations the PSP would have much better software sales... 

Honestly, in China, nobody buys games, that's why they love Sony so much, every sony console has been hacked (PS3 doesn't count, most of them can't afford one anyway).

that's 1.3 billion people we are talking about.

But then again, they don't buy legit movies, software, books, magazines anyway. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)