By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is digusting (Caution: Very disturbing)

sc94597 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
that explains low software sales...

but u can dl psp games? illegally?

i thought u could only download friken mario games.

if i knew that i wouldve kept my psp

Yeah ,but you have to hack your psp by using a pandora battery which are hard to make and sell for like $70.

It's actually pretty easy to make a pandora battery by software using a hacked older PSP and respective battery. To hack a slim PSP you only need to ask a friend with a hacked "phat" PSP to let you use it.

Isto o que vale é que como se fala inglês, ninguém percebe um cú do que ando aqui a escrever e portanto não me podem acusar de andar a dizer asneiras. HAHA

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
It may be a moot point, but mininova is an RSS aggregator for lots of torrent sites including the pirate bay, so the numbers are not for 1 site.
Also for those that say pirate software is bad: Have you never watched, listened to or played anything pirated? Never backed up a friends DVD or audio CD? I reckon there are very few of you that can honestly say yes.

The link didn't say if it was from Mininova or not, we don't know where it comes from only for the PC downloads do we know it comes from Mininova.

on any craigslist site their are tons of people that advertise (hack your psp to be able to play games for free $10).  The guy will meet you downtown and do the job you give him ten bucks and its done.  The relative ease of it compared to other systems is why the psp is hit so hard.  pirates suck and ninjas rule

disolitude said:
steven787 said:
disolitude said:
BottledSpringWater said:

You are still in high school so i will not laugh at you for thinking Sony are passionate about games. they are passionate about making money of games for sure...Game development studios are the ones that are passionate my friend, and not all (EA, Activision are sweatshops)...but once again I state, i own 42 or 43 wii and 360 games, all of which were paid for.You people are assuming that everyone downloading games is going to buy them instead. This is not the case. I didn't really want god of war and then download it for PSP and then sit in the corner of my room laughing how I am disenfranchising Sony.

My story is that I heard that PSP games run better off memory stick...and that all kind of cool homebrew and emulators run on it if you mod it. So I modded it myself...tried out a few games for 2 or 3 days, played a few emulators...sold the device a month later as I wasn’t playing it.

And I still don't care if Sony or Microsoft go out of business. I’d be sorry for people that lost their jobs, but as a corporation entity…both can go suck a lemon.

You people care about corporations more than your family it seems...

@poster: If you wanted to try God of War you should have rented it.

It's not about steaing a loaf of bread for the family. It's stealing video games.

Did you even read my post?

Yes, so I will repeat my point.  If you wanted to play it you should play it legally.  You didn't want to buy it, that is understandable.  But you obviously wanted to play it bad enough to download it... which is illegal.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
disolitude said:
steven787 said:

@poster: If you wanted to try God of War you should have rented it.

It's not about steaing a loaf of bread for the family. It's stealing video games.

Did you even read my post?

Yes, so I will repeat my point. If you wanted to play it you should play it legally. You didn't want to buy it, that is understandable. But you obviously wanted to play it bad enough to download it... which is illegal.

But I didn't want to play it.

I wanted to see how it works off the memory stick. 

Around the Network
z64dan said:

"This is digusting (Caution: Very disturbing)"

Wow was anyone else disappointed that it wasn't some kind of mutilated goat or uhhh naked santa clause?

I don't know how disgusting/disturbing online piracy is to most people, but disturbing things on the internet are supposed to make you gag/vomit....

More relieved than disappointed, but I agree.

I've seen some deeply disturbing things on this internet of ours that I really wish I could unsee.  Piracy may be abhorrent to significant number of posters, but I wouldn't have characterized it the way the thread title did.

People always said the PSP had high Piracy rates, but this is ridiculous!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
sc94597 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

Yeah ,but you have to hack your psp by using a pandora battery which are hard to make and sell for like $70.

Uhm, no. The original PSP's require NO hardware. All you need is a memeory stick, which comes with the PSP. The first 20,000,000 PSP's made are software hackable.

NO other console has*ever* been this easy to hack. It is, literally, pressing the 'X' button to hack it. No comparison to DS, PS2 or XBOS which all required hardware mods.  This is truly casual hacking. mine is hacked to allow ISO loading and SNES emulators to run. I do dl an iso here and there. I liked Tony Hawk Underground so I picked up Project8 (could not find THUG anywhere). I also liked the patapon demo, picked that up on the weekend. I have gods fo war on my memory stick but it is way too much button mashing for me. Bored in first 5 minutes.  Pass.

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

jkimball said:
sc94597 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

Uhm, no. The original PSP's require NO hardware. All you need is a memeory stick, which comes with the PSP. The first 20,000,000 PSP's made are software hackable.

NO other console has*ever* been this easy to hack

dreamcast?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Yea, Dreamcast was the eaiest conole to play hacked games on ever. Download the game with autoboot. Put it in and play.