By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games (April 2015)

Not the best month. The only highlight -- and it's a big highlight -- is Killzone Mercenary, which I've been very interested in playing since it launched. The rest of the line-up is relatively pedestrian: Dishonored came with Games With Gold last August, and I could take or leave the others.

Around the Network

Tower of guns actually seems pretty interesting after looking into it a bit and I was wanting to play never alone. Wonder if the dishonored dlc will go on sale.

GamechaserBE said:
V-r0cK said:

Thanks!

What if I stopped being a PS+ subscriber but then become one again like a year later, would I still be able to download the free stuff I did before or will I lose it?

Yes you can still download them. The only way you could not download them anymore is if they are not available anymore on the store so far not happened yet.

Good to know, thanks!

Psplus is absolutely worth it. I held out for a while and I'm super happy with my purchase. I own all systems so it's a super buy for me.

That's a fantastic line-up. Never alone, dishonored and killzone look phenomenal.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Awesome month for me.

Extremely meh month for my PS4 imho.

It's cute that people don't know how good Tower of Guns is

Already bought and played the 2 proper games ages ago (I'll let you guess ), so 4 worthless indie games for me!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Dr.Vita said:

New Playstation Plus games (April 2015)
Tower of Guns (PS4/PS3)
Never Alone (PS4)
Dishonored (PS3)
Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/PS3)
Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita)
MonsterBag (PS Vita)

Do any of these work with the Playstation TV? 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.