By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More believable Nintendo Direct leak for April 1st. (Not Bowser Wii U)

This one seems very legit

It's legit 32 16.49%

It's not 59 30.41%

Obviously we don't know but I belive it is 45 23.20%

Obviously we don't know ... 33 17.01%

Maybe 24 12.37%

Total:193
Squeezol said:
Paatar said:

Paper Mario (working title): first trailer shown, uses the best parts of the first four titles of the series, developed by Intelligent Systems, more infos at E3 2015.

That's just be too good, so I guess the leak is fake. :P

Also, IMO they should save the best announcements for E3, because Zelda U isn't there anyway.

I recall Nintendo once accidentally posting something Paper Mario U related on their Twitter or something, maybe this is actually credible?

...nah

Around the Network

Why would you do this to my poor heart?

*runs home crying*

Well, the GB/GBC on WiiU thing makes sense because as i mentioned in the other thread there are no announced WiiU eShop releases in Europe this week and that is odd

kljesta64 said:
FAKE

why would they even make a direct april 1 ?

Well, after the NX, their mobile plans and the Zelda delay, people are really nervious about Nintendo. A direct might calm the fans down.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Ok.... No.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Why would you do this to my poor heart?

*runs home crying*

TBH if this is true, I'm just upset there isn't XCX release date and no info on Fire Emblem If as well as SMT x FE.

ALTHOUGH, Europe might be getting XCX late like they normally get their games. And this one is for germany. So the directs will differ most likely.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Seems to be like very very well researched. So probably fake imho.

We know Miyamoto was looking for 3rd party developer to help with Starfox
We know Yokai Watch would be coming this year.
We know there will also be a YW Anime (as of todayish but whatevs.)
We know from NINTENDO's EU site that Sin & Punishment and Pandora's Tower is coming to VC.
We know Splatoon will support amiibo thanks to an actual eShop leak and footage.
We know the other leak is also April 1st.
We know MK8 DLC releases in May and everything that tells us such as 4 karts ect.
We know Iwata wanted to use / will use amiibo's as a way to 'demo' thier original old VC games.
We know from Masahiro Sakurai that Mewtwo is coming shortly.

Not buying it until Nintendo announces Direct for Wednesday.

shikamaru317 said:
I have trouble believing any rumor that involves the date April 1st.

I agree. Everything but the date sounds legit.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I say real.. Why? Gut feeling... Bring on the nintendo rejuvenation tactic!

Why would they show Star Fox in a Direct 2 months before the E3 which they've already announced they wouldn't be showing Zelda?

Also, the N64 VC games being upscaled/widescreen is a dead give-away that it's fake.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)