By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Unbelievably Mean but Funny Video

The host can't stop laughing at this guys voice, apparently the people he is interviewing were attacked, the lady thrown down a well (hence she's in a wheel chair now) and the husband had is vocal cords cut (or testicle accidently removed? Youtube comments point to both) so either way he's got a screwed voice.

Around the Network

Tss it is a Belgian TV show ...Those Belgians pfff.

PS: There is also a subbed version of it :).

I had this one in my favorites for quite some time. It is beyond mean, but I cannot stop laughing. Damn, I feel like the worst jer in the world. It makes me cry (laughing) every time.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Ahh I see, medical surgery gone wrong or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioWu7iUu6ME&feature=related

OH GOD YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SECOND VIDEO I POSTED WHEN THE SECOND GUY WITH THE FUCKED VOICE STARTS TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be real.

Around the Network

That is so embarrassing. I feel so sorry for the host.

Never saw the second video...=p.

Yeah that one is more funny...

Bumps =p..

I dare someone not laugh for the entire five minutes.

LOL i couldn't last 1 second after he spoke... i had a glass of coke and i spat it out all over my screen when i heard it

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina