By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about Platinum Games Videogames? what is your favorite Videogame?

Seems that Bayonetta 2 brought PG to an audience that actually appreciates their games. Nintendo fans can be beautiful at times.

Around the Network

Their Bayonetta games are the best, but I also enjoyed their Vanquish and MG Rising

Redgrave said:
Samus Aran said:
I think they're overrated as hell.

I own Bayonetta 2, it's so repetitive and boring... Yay I can mash buttons!

Probably in the minority though.

Well, that's one game, play the others. Not really fair to base your opinion of the developers on just one game.

The combat system is much deeper than mashing buttons, but hey, if you don't like it then you don't like it.

When they make something like Okami, sure.

There's really no fun to be found in remembering the correct button sequences for combos though. And the story was awful and the cutscenes were even worse (how lazy can they get?).

bayonetta 1 and 2

Darwinianevolution said:
I have only played Mad World for the Wii, so I suppose that's my favourite. I would like to know if the PC version of MGRising is good or not.

it's amazing and well optimized

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2. Vanquish was fun though.

I keep coming for Bayonetta 2 regulary.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

I love Bayonetta 1 and 2 but my favorite is probably Wonderful 101. Might just be biased though since I'm playing through it right now.

Out of the ones I've played, Bayonetta 2 is by far my favorite. It's so polished and has such tight game mechanics. The original is great too as well as TW101. I've played a bit of MGR but I'm not sure how I like it so far.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I like MadWorld and Vanquish, Bayonetta was OK, and I didn't like Revengeance. I haven't played Bayo 2 yet, though I have it, so I'll get around to it eventually. I'm hoping it's much better than Bayo 1.

If I had to choose between MadWorld and Vanquish as my favourite, I'd go with MadWorld.