By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Looking to have a Strong 2015!

Don't forget Rise of the Tomb Raider!

Around the Network

23 million is more than a little optimistic. That would require from here on in an average of over 275K per week until the rest of the year. Its currently averaging I believe around or just under 100K a week in 2015. Personally I think it will hit somewhere between 20-21 million by the end of 2015, no more than that.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Barkley said:

It'll be a good year for sure, I'm not sure that it's going to reach 23 million by the end of the year but 20-21 is attainable.

Rod Ferguson confirmed a Gears of War collection was not currently being made right? Though that doesn't mean they didn't remaster the original.

Some of those predictions seem a bit off, I don't expect AC: Victory to sell 3 million units by the end of the year.

Technically all he said was that they were not making a Marcus fenix collection.  So it doesnt really rule out a gears collection 

I think 38-39M for PS4 and 22-23M for X1 by the end of 2015.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
I think 38-39M for PS4 and 22-23M for X1 by the end of 2015.

38-39 for the Ps4? Thats never happening!  I love the Sony machine but that an absurd estimate.  Will happily bet you anything that it doesn't get to 38 million by the end of the year :)

Around the Network
kristianity77 said:
That would require from here on in an average of over 275K per week until the rest of the year.  Its currently averaging I believe around or just under 100K a week in 2015. 

That isnt how sales work.  

JayWood2010 said:
kristianity77 said:
That would require from here on in an average of over 275K per week until the rest of the year.  

Of course it isn't.  But my point still stands.  There wont be enough "boost" weeks to get the average above that over the course of the year.  The Xbox will not get to 23 million before the end of 2015, just like the PS4 wont get to 38 million either as above.

Microsoft may announced other games at E3 so that list there may be incomplete but still those lineups are strong with little competition. I still pray for the Gears Collection to be release later this year and for QB for a 2015 release.

Proud to be a Californian.

It will be the strongest console software-wise this year but it will not come close to 23mn. Maybe 20mn.

kristianity77 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Of course it isn't.  But my point still stands.  

YEah i dont think itll reach 23m either.  That would be a 4m increase from last year.  Im thinking more like a 2m increase.  3m at most