By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Nintendo is planning...

Is a reboot of Bomberman likely?

Yes 6 13.64%

No 23 52.27%

Maybe 10 22.73%

3DS maybe, but not Wii U 5 11.36%

Total:44
PxlStorm said:
Paatar said:

This isn't about any conspiracy. This is just speculation on if they are. It isn't based off of any recent news.

Still. Why would they? There's been no indication of this at all. And it wouldn't make much sense either as the franchise didn't sell THAT great.

The question is yes or no. This is not a why or why not and is not based off of indications.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Lol, I like bomberman, but mostly the old games.. I wouldn't care so much for the new ones...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

No because Konami has a copyright to Bomberman and they ain't exactly interested in using the IP ...

Maybe if Nintendo approached Konami and paid to use the IP, the ball is firmly in Konami's court if they own the IP.

well, Nintendo have been trowing bomb after bomb recently that it actually make sense

Around the Network

Nintendo doesn't own Bomberman. They aren't planning anything.

Without a stake in the IP, how likely is it to happen? I wouldn't turn it down if it happened, though.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Um ER......Okhay?

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

You lost me at "What if Nintendo is planning".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lol, this is so random, possibly my favourite thread in the last couple of days. Thank you for cheering me up, actually this thread probably makes more sense than the other deja vu threads i have been reading.