By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Still nothing PS4 official sales in China?

When do you think Sony will annunced some number's?

tomorrow 12 12.00%

Next monday (30 March) 7 7.00%

By starting of April 8 8.00%

in the Q1 result 44 44.00%

never 29 29.00%

Total:100
shikamaru317 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

100,000 in China are shipped... where you have see 200,000 shipped?

If I remember correctly there was a Chinese member here on VGC that posted it in the XBE thread, but I could be wrong on that. I think he also posted some preorder numbers before release and XB1 had like 80k preorders I think, so I'm not sure how it could have only shipped 100k first week, unless it sold out.

http://www.loadthegame.com/2014/09/30/microsoft-shipped-100-000-xbox-one-units-china-launch-day/

I don't remember a some news about this 80,000 pre order honestly, but i'm sure that this 100,000 are shipped.

At least 90,000 - 95,000 sold.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

http://www.loadthegame.com/2014/09/30/microsoft-shipped-100-000-xbox-one-units-china-launch-day/

I don't remember a some news about this 80,000 pre order honestly, but i'm sure that this 100,000 are shipped.

It says in that article that there are differing reports about rather the 100k was shipped or sold. Regardless it's not a bad launch, but I think PS4 did a good bit better.

Yeah, if you wathing on google, more source said sold and not shipped, or said "MS sold" understood as "XBO ship", but i'm 100% that the 100,000 XBO are shipped.

Ask to other user of VGChartz for example.

Aura7541 said:

From what I've heard and seen in Chinese forums, the PS4 and Vita got better reception than the XB1 so I won't be surprised if both systems fared significantly better. We'll likely hear something about China in Sony's quarter results, but no actual numbers.

That's akin to being a slightly more decent person than Justin Bieber though; it doesn't really say much...

I can't even get concrete evidence on whether Xbox Obe sold or shipped 100k at launch in China

shikamaru317 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It says in that article that there are differing reports about rather the 100k was shipped or sold. Regardless it's not a bad launch, but I think PS4 did a good bit better.

The financial report by Shanghai Media group says 100,000 shipped. 

There is no mention of sold through. 

Also pre orders in China are not an accurate way of measuring sales at all. Think of them more as an "I'm interested" pre order rather than an actual "I'm buying this" pre order. 

Here is the report for those who want to confirm- 

http://quote.morningstar.com/stock-filing/Annual-Report/2014/12/31/t.aspx?t=XSHG:600637&ft=&d=1cb4ac6a3760803e1e47b45fa8a36a34

Around the Network
Landguy said:
Sony only talks when it has something to gloat about. So, it was obvious from the launch pictures that the Next gen systems are not big sellers in China.

I take it you have a problem with Sony.

The PS5 Exists. 

Mummelmann said:
Aura7541 said:

From what I've heard and seen in Chinese forums, the PS4 and Vita got better reception than the XB1 so I won't be surprised if both systems fared significantly better. We'll likely hear something about China in Sony's quarter results, but no actual numbers.

That's akin to being a slightly more decent person than Justin Bieber though; it doesn't really say much...

Lol, true.. true

GribbleGrunger said:
Landguy said:
Sony only talks when it has something to gloat about. So, it was obvious from the launch pictures that the Next gen systems are not big sellers in China.

I take it you have a problem with Sony.

No problem with Sony.  my laptop is a Sony, My TV is a Sony.  I have a sony Receiver and th PS1-PS3(no PS4 yet).

I also own the Nintendo consoles and handhelds, along with Ataris and Many other consoles including all of the xboxes.

What I am not is a Fanboy who can only have an opinion that favors a particular brand.

Sorry to dissapoint you.

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:

No problem with Sony.  my laptop is a Sony, My TV is a Sony.  I have a sony Receiver and th PS1-PS3(no PS4 yet).

I also own the Nintendo consoles and handhelds, along with Ataris and Many other consoles including all of the xboxes.

What I am not is a Fanboy who can only have an opinion that favors a particular brand.

Sorry to dissapoint you.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

The PS5 Exists. 

R.I.P china numbers.