By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - People are underestimating the Xbox One (estimate thread as well).

What do you think about these sales estimates

Yes, its spot on! 32 16.24%

Could be a bit revised, b... 36 18.27%

Not even close... 129 65.48%

Total:197
Aeolus451 said:
You do realize that the PS4 is beating the xbone by more than 2 to 1 all year so far.

This is completely off topic but you have the creepiest sigs.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Aeolus451 said:
You do realize that the PS4 is beating the xbone by more than 2 to 1 all year so far.

How is it off topic? He was talking about people underestimating the xbone in sales predictions. I simply mentioned that they are on track or overestimating it. Thank you for the compliment about my sigs. haha.

Aeolus451 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

How is it off topic? He was talking about people underestimating the xbone in sales predictions. I simply mentioned that they are on track or overestimating it. Thank you for the compliment about my sigs. haha.

I meant my comment about your sig was completely off topic

TheGoldenBoy said:
Aeolus451 said:

I meant my comment about your sig was completely off topic

I thought you were talking about my post. haha. 

super6646 said:
Drazgonow said:

Your right, might be less if PS4 gets a cut and starts doing to X1 in NA what its doing to it in Europe. 

Lol no I mean more. PS4 isn't the perfect machine, it was lucky to face everything it had great in the beginning, but now its not. Hype is dying, and you know it. XB1 will do much more than 10 million, your just in denial

Its not but its better then x1 in every way, sales prove it.  it was not luck it was competance of PS team vs the incompetance of xbox team.   Hype is higher then ever due to BB.  

No it wont, deniel of what exactly.   Unless they plan to give em away at value of 100$ in a bundle, it wont.  

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

Let's see.... Ratchet & Clank, Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5, God of War III Remastered, Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn, and Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD just from thinking from the top of my head. MLB 15: The Show is preordering well on Amazon right now, too.

Of course, exclusives aren't the only games that can move hardware. MGSV: TPP, for instance, will move more PS4's than XB1's since the series is strongly associated with Playstation.

And how many are system sellers? None.

Neither is the 3rd Forza for X1 or the second TRaider or even HAlo.  Any real HAlo fan that would buy a x1 for Halo already got it for HMCC.

So neither has system sellers, issue being PS4 sales it self.  X1 needs to be given away at massive discounts.  

So you left the Ps3 when it started to get better with games And you are leaving gaming because x1 won't sesell as much as you hoped? What is wrong with you man? 

I supported Sega through thick and thin until their hardware business died. 

I supported the original Xbox cuz it had some amazing games. 

I supported the Ps3 cuz it had tons of amazing games. 

You support consoles for gaming not sales and gaming is delivered via quality and variety of games not sales and companies being hacked. If companies being jackasses really is a strong principle then you should have never bothered with the Xbox as ms openly said it was just a means for them to get windows into the living room. 

Your reasons for leaving gaming I find most peculiar dude 

So many people here wishing doom on Xbox.
A 10m+ 2015 is very likely especially if a $300 or even $350 Halo bundle is thrown in the mix. And the same bundle and price in the UK. This is of course helped by Sony not having any system sellers post-Bloodborne.

super6646 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Yeah, I don't see the XBO selling 14 million.

Why not, people say PS4 can do 20 million, why can't the XB1 do 14?

Because XBone has little to no "gotta have it" buzz, outside of the US., and even the US numbers are on a steady decline, even with the pricedrops and bundles. We really have no clue what the true XBone sales are at this point, since MS hasn't publicly released any in a while. It can't be a good sign when it hovers between #50-60 on the Amazon hourly charts, quite consistently.

Shadow1980 said:

-Awesome comment snipped-

I would also like to add that Microsoft unbundled the Kinect from the XB1 in June, consequently reducing the price tag from $499 to $399. However, there isn't anything this year for MS to unbundle from the XB1 as it is no longer bound to a peripheral.