By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U delayed until 2016, will not be at E3

I guess Star Fox being released before Zelda U is realistic now...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
Conegamer said:

Have you ever heard of XCX???

Anyway I don't think we will see it in 2016. I think we will see it on the NX in 2017. 

that doesn't make any sense.

Please, do explain why a game which had a working build 3-4 months ago will not have even a trailer or something at the biggest gaming convention in 3 months time; assuming the game isn't going through some major restructuring which would delay it to mere months before the launch of their new system; hence cutting their losses and moving it to the NX in order to avoid another poor launch.

If you can think of a reason for this unlikely series of events then do tell. I really hope it's not the case but, it does make sense.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well, there goes the only chance Wii U had of having 2015 be its peak year.

I'm more pissed they're not showing the game at E3. That means we'll likely not see this game until mid-late 2016. What the hell?

Angelv577 said:
tbone51 said:

Not necessarily, Also its not guaranteed we get a new Console next year, i think we should wait till E3 for that judgement (not saying its not a possibility)

Don't worry, I was joking

oh actually it is a possibility. Depends on 2 things. 1. When will Zelda U release and 2. When will the wiiu successor release.

Now that E3 wont show Zelda at all we might be looking at a Zelda TP situation

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
uran10 said:
Oh boy, and now the people here are going to be saying that it will be delayed and put on the next system right. -_- Sure sure, the Wii U will be the only console to not have a full fledged original Zelda. If its delayed its delayed. Big whoop. It will not be a launch title for the next console, which will not come out next year.

It could end up being a cross gen game.

But I don't expect NX to even be a home console and it may not even release next year so I'd still assume it is a Wii U exclusive.

Exactly! I'm 95% sure NX is a handheld. Sigh, people need to stop panicking over this. When Zelda U launches we'll be giving an amazing treat. One game beign delayed is not the end of the world, even if it sucks.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I'd rather them delay it to make it better but Wii U's games are looking empty in 2015 for big titles. Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X will both be amazing with tons of replay value but what else is there? I beat Star Fox 64 and I didn't like it to be honest so not very excited for the new Star Fox game. I played Kirby's Epic Yarn and I hated it (I think it was just too slow and easy) so I probably won't like Yoshi's Wolly World. Devil's Third has a slight chance to come out this year I guess and that looks fun. I have a decent backlog of older games still but I can't really blame people for not wanting to pick up a Wii U when there's droughts like these constantly.

PwerlvlAmy said:
RIP Wii U, you're screwed lol

Why? How does one game delay screw a console? it will still get the game regardless.

BraLoD said:
Zelda too? Now only Halo is left so the tri-force will be 2016!
So, is a problem to everyone afterall.

Now it'll be Bloodborne vs MGS5 for the got!

Everyone keeps forgetting Xenoblade...what did it ever do to you?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well damn, first Sony delays UC4 and now Nintendo with Zelda. I wonder if Halo 5 will make it this year from MS.