By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - From Software’s 17-Year-Old PSone Game Shadow Tower Coming To PSN

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/kingsfield/kf05.htm

This is for anyone who wants to know more about the game!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
I hope they release the King's Field games too. My PC can't run King's Field 2 and 3...

Still this is great news!

If you have a ps3 you can play all physical psone games, just make sure the region matches your ps3

Amazing game, pretty much PS1's Dark Souls.

A very challenging and rewarding game, with plenty of skeletons.

Ruler said:
Anfebious said:
I hope they release the King's Field games too. My PC can't run King's Field 2 and 3...

If you have a ps3 you can play all physical psone games, just make sure the region matches your ps3

*tee hee*

I wish I had the physical copies. I was talking about the emulator... it runs like crap on my PC.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Ruler said:
Anfebious said:

*tee hee*

I wish I had the physical copies. I was talking about the emulator... it runs like crap on my PC.

Get a ps1and a chip

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Get a ps1and a chip

I have one but it's broken (I also own a PS2 but it's also broken).

I would get one but they might release these games on PSN someday so I think I can wait!

Looks like King's Field. I will play this game!!!

On PS4 too? Will the game be remastered in any way?