By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG..Motorstorm 2 COUNTDOWN---Three Speach Blog!

^ yea most games around that time of year were rushed and really didnt use a lot of the "potential" ps3 power.

i have to admit though, motorstorm has the best graphics for a rcaer ive evar seen. just look at the mud.

Around the Network

^^

exactly, hopefully this will be a new setting

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

YES but this is the first OFFICIAL confirmation

Three Speach is like the "official" SONY blog..apart from the PS blog itself

A sequel to Motorstorm was announced after Sony bought Evolution Studios back in September 07'.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163065

"Along with news of the acquisition, Sony announced that Evolution Studios is currently at work on a follow-up to MotorStorm, with an expected Blu-ray release in 2008."

@dalinor

I meant Official COnfirmation of a Video on Wed..

before it was just some random site "claiming" they were goin to put out the video

darthdevidem01 said:
@dalinor

I meant Official COnfirmation of a Video on Wed..

before it was just some random site "claiming" they were goin to put out the video

Ahh ok.

So the trailer is being shown this Wednesday then?

I can't wait to see it, it's supposed to be using a modified engine of the first game, but this time it's going to have a completely different setting. (Wild jungle environments apparently).

Around the Network

@dallinor

yup same here

I would get so mad if it was a 2 sec teaser with only the logo....cus they do that sometimes..lol

darthdevidem01 said:
@dallinor

yup same here

I would get so mad if it was a 2 sec teaser with only the logo....cus they do that sometimes..lol

Haha, yeah that would be extremely annoying.

Evolution Studios are obviously big fans of releasing trailers, the first Motorstorm had dozens of trailers before release, and none of them were tiny '2 sec teasers'.

Here's to hoping nothing has changed.  

@dallinor

yup....I hope they actually match that original CGI footage they showed a very long time ago...

100% motorstorm 2

Look at this

Sweet, I can't wait for this game. Its gonna be just like the day I first got my PS3 and picked up Motorstorm. I stayed up for about 20 hours playing that game.