By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Speak Dutch! (Language from The Netherlands)

CaptainPrefrences said:
only word i know in dutch is vollet and ja. lol ja ja ja ja ja ja

anyways, my intergrated tech teacher id dutch and he speaks it with his co workers. so funny to hear.

Sorry but vollet isn't even a Dutch word... what did you think it meant?

And to the people who might not get it (you never know...) Cheetos1 is joking. 'Ik ben een hoer' means 'I'm a whore'.

It seems indeed that Dutch is a hard language to learn, although I wouldn't think it was one of the hardest (might be wrong though since I was raised with it). Pronounciation is in fact very fonetical, but that can be hard if your country has another way of pronouncing. And the grammar is strange indeed. Not to mention that written Dutch can sometimes be very different from spoken Dutch.There are very few foreigners who learn to speak fluent Dutch in the end (although most of them can manage).

Er zijn inderdaad heel veel Nederlanders op deze site trouwens! Best tof eigenlijk...

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

Nederlands ftw :P. Aangezien er hier nederlanders zijn, wat vinden jullie van Geert Wilders (laat het alsjeblieft negatief zijn :P)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

ik ben nieuwsgierig naar zijn film, maar vaak denk ik laat maar kletsen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^inderdaad

Geert Wilders heeft al meer bereikt met zijn aangekondigde film dan hij verwachtte.

=p Sorry Kratos maar ik kan niet negatief over GW zijn film zijn omdat ik het nog niet gezien heb.

Around the Network

Dat weet ik. Ik bedoel de film ook niet maar Geert Wilders zelf. Hij maakt af en toe van die uitspraken die hij helemaal niet onderbouwt, of die gewoon (althans vind ik) achterlijk zijn.

Hm, ja nou, er zijn nu overal al van die protesten in islamitische landen enzo hè, met demonstranten die gillen dat ze bereid zijn zelfmoordaanslagen te plegen en alle 'ongelovige honden' in Nederland en Denemarken afgeslacht moeten worden.. Maar uh, er is nog helemaal NIKS van die film bekend. :p Dat wil toch wel wat zeggen. 't Lijkt me echt geweldig als die film straks helemáál niet anti-moslim of extremistisch of racistisch blijkt te zijn. Dan heeft 'ie iedereen toch wel even met de feiten geconfronteerd.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Persoonlijk vind ik dat Wilders Nederlandse belangen in het buitenland schaadt met zijn film.

Inderdaad veel Nederlanders hier. Chill.

Famous Dutchies:

Vincent van Gogh
Rembrandt
Paul Verhoeven
Jan de Bont
Rutger Hauer
DJ Tiesto
DJ Armin van Buuren
DJ Ferry Corsten
Johan Cruijff
Marco van Basten
Frank Rijkaard
Ruude Gullit
Ruud van Ninstelrooy
Robin van Persie

etc...

Goor en Geer :P

Sugar Lee Hulahooper.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046