By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - official disaster day of crisis thread

kenzomatic said:
How long has it been in development now, because I remember hearing about this at launch?

dont know, Nintendo announced it E3 2006

Around the Network

cant wait to get more info on this game,

The premise of the game seems interesting. Hopefully it's a good game, and does well retail wise.

It certainly has promise this game. Hope it turns good.

A game we still barely know anything about. I'm wondering when they're finally going to give us the big reveal on this one.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

hope this becomes Nintendo's big hit this year ( apart from their traditionals franchises that is :P )

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

i too hope this game will be nintendo's sleeper hit. i've heard of this game for awhile now and yet at the same time i know nothing of it

when is e3? maybe they will make a release date this year

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

damkira said:

This is pretty exciting.. there hasn't been a really great new Nintendo IP for a long time. I'm getting this one on the first day.

yeah, not since wii sports and wii fit

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

they are releasing 3 big guns in first half of this year, so we should expect to hear of at least 2-3 other big games coming out in the 2nd half

i expect this game and animal crossing along with at least one other to come out the 2nd half of this year

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp