By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - official disaster day of crisis thread

This game will be coming out later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g

Survive nature's most devastating catastrophes in Disaster: Day of Crisis, a panic-inducing survival game for Wii. When a wave of natural disasters pummels the United States, a rogue special forces unit takes advantage of the chaos and seizes a nuclear weapon. Players race a car down a mountain to escape a roaring pyroclastic flow, dodge toppling buildings during a devastating earthquake and swim for their lives in a raging flood. No matter what happens, fight to survive.

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Around the Network

the art style looks top notch and this game seems like it's gonna be really fun.
In addition, this is a new IP for nintendo.

yeah i might buy this game

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

It looks like an intresting concept. I'm guessing this might be a sleeper hit for nintendo.

This sounds very promising. I hope we hear more about it at E3.

Around the Network

This is pretty exciting.. there hasn't been a really great new Nintendo IP for a long time. I'm getting this one on the first day.

Game looks cool, cant wait to get my copy later this year

i'm buying this game on launch day

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

How long has it been in development now, because I remember hearing about this at launch?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

What's up with all these 'official' threads popping up.
It's from nintendo and it will probably be great but let's just wait till we know more about the title before giving it a thread.
Except it to be at E3

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!