By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter Frontier in development for PS4 & PC [RUMOUR]

uran10 said:
Kerotan said:

Hahahahaha.  I have until the last week of 2016. This is an easy win. 

You really think its going to happen in 2016 don't you? lol seriously you'll lose this you know.

The gap is less than one million. I honestly don't see where the confidence comes from.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
uran10 said:
Kerotan said:

You really think its going to happen in 2016 don't you? lol seriously you'll lose this you know.

The gap is less than one million. I honestly don't see where the confidence comes from.

I really was a visionary. Looks like my impossible prediction is turning into an easy win. 

uran10 said:
Kerotan said:
uran10 said:

Okay first of all, you have no proof it would sell better on ps4, second of all IN JAPAN Wii U  has a higher install base which means more sales. So sorry but how is it going to sell "way" more when it has less of a market to go to over there?

Ps3 currently sells more than Wii u over there.  Ps4 is dominating it and it will easily pass out the Wii U next year.  WW it's not even a contest.  Ps4 is the obvious console of choice and it won't be getting replaced next year or the year after.  

Bookmarked. next year? I'll be laughing when this prediction of "easily" falls through.

pity we didn't make an avatar bet over this. 

Kerotan said:
outlawauron said:
uran10 said:
Kerotan said:

I really was a visionary. Looks like my impossible prediction is turning into an easy win. 

lol...

Visionary?... Had you predicted NX tease, wii u supply issues due to an unexpected for nintendo strong holidays thanks  to splatoon and super mario maker?

Ιf your prediction looks possible now ( back when it was made it was almost improbable for several reasons) is just a strock of luck, not a technical and  competent guess... I would expect you to have the dignity and mention that and  not to come just to  brag about... If I were you I would admit that.

The likely success of your prediction is serendipitous...

Nintendo did help you a lot...

tak13 said:
Kerotan said:

lol...

Visionary?... Had you predicted NX tease, wii u supply issues due to an unexpected for nintendo strong holidays thanks  to splatoon and super mario maker?

Ιf your prediction looks possible now ( back when it was made it was almost improbable for several reasons) is just a strock of luck, not a technical and  competent guess... I would expect you to have the dignity and mention that and  not to come just to  brag about... If I were you I would admit that.

yeah visionary. just like when my crystal ball told me the witcher 3 would do well on comg. 

and you're right. i made a bold call, the numbers pointed to a wii u win. but i am a visionary and visionaries make bold calls. you can call me mystic mac. 

about laughing and dignity, this guy was laughing at me last year before it was even over. he even bookmarked it. i think you're telling the wrong guy to have dignity. i'm a good loser but a bad winner. Probably because i win all the time and i'm sick of it!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
tak13 said:

lol...

yeah visionary. just like when my crystal ball told me the witcher 3 would do well on comg. 

and you're right. i made a bold call, the numbers pointed to a wii u win. but i am a visionary and visionaries make bold calls. you can call me mystic mac. 

about laughing and dignity, this guy was laughing at me last year before it was even over. he even bookmarked it. i think you're telling the wrong guy to have dignity. i'm a good loser but a bad winner. Probably because i win all the time and i'm sick of it!

I was just irked by the triumphalism, I were expecting you to refer to these two facts not just boast, hence my austere style...

It's like seeing barcelona advancing and destroying its rivals, but  predicting that they won't take the league, howbeit after a long  this being probable,  due to the sudden  injuries of its best players, something that affects severely  the team's course and putting it in the danger of losing the league, so you exulting for ''predicting'' a possible outcome...

tak13 said:
Kerotan said:

I was just irked by the triumphalism, I were expecting you to refer to these two facts not just boast, hence my austere style...

It's like seeing barcelona advancing and destroying its rivals, but  predicting that they won't take the league, howbeit after a long  this being probable,  due to the sudden  injuries of its best players which have a bad effect to the team's course and putting them in the danger of losing the league, so you exulting for ''predicting'' a possible outcome...

here enough of the excuses. put the crown on my head. the king of predictionz is back!!

Kerotan said:
tak13 said:

It's like seeing barcelona advancing and destroying its rivals, but  predicting that they won't take the league, howbeit after a long  this being probable,  due to the sudden  injuries of its best players which have a bad effect to the team's course and putting them in the danger of losing the league, so you exulting for ''predicting'' a possible outcome...

here enough of the excuses. put the crown on my head. the king of predictionz is back!!

Anyway, in my opinion the necro-bump is premature (500k gap) just wait to see when it happens or is near to happen and then ressurect the thread...Preferable, don't you think? Also, don't forget, you never know... As a positive for you, twιst transpired, another negative one could ensue all of a sudden!

tak13 said:
Kerotan said:

Anyway, in my opinion the necro-bump is premature (500k gap) just wait to see when it happens or is near to happen and then ressurect the thread...Preferable, don't you think? Also, don't forget, you never know... As a positive for you, twιst transpired, another negative one could ensue all of a sudden!

And that's all part of the fun.  Make it fun if I win or lose.  I don't play things safe as you know! 

Well, there was no MHFO for neither PS4 nor PC, but there was MHO running on Cry Engine 3 for the PC.So I suppose you were partially correct.